October 2011 Moms
Options

Trick or treating?

If you have other little ones are you going out trick or treating tonight with your new addition?  We are taking Violet out but it is suppose to be a little warmer than normal here in Minnesota.  
siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg

Re: Trick or treating?

• Options

I was going to take Viv to a few houses with my cousins' children...we were all supposed to go to my parent's house for trick or treating but my parents are still without power from the snowstorm yesterday and their house is 49 degrees so that didn't work out.

I didn't get any candy to give out around here because I thought we'd be at my parents house.  I can hear the kids outside trick or treating and now I wish I could at least give out candy!   I did dress her up and take pictures though.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Nope. The men are walking the kids around with the wagon of beer while us lady folk hand out candy lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we are taking the boys out in just a few minutes. Of course we will just be going around the block but Its not too bad here. Levi will be in the stoller with some extra blankets to make sure he is warm

• Options
    I'm being a total scrooge and even hiding from trick-or-treaters because the idea of a ringing doorbell waking up babies is the scariest thing in my house this halloween! Especially since little man has been awake ALL STINKING DAY thus far except a couple 10 minute naps on my chest.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're going to a community trick or treat event, but it's not cold here.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I wore DD in the Moby and wore a jacket over that.  We only went out for about 30 mins.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"