Philadelphia Babies
Options

Looking for OB GYN in Bucks County

I recently moved to Newtown (Bucks County), . I need to find a good OB GYN something close. I need to get surgery ASAP  (I have 3 Uterine Fibroid Tumors inside my uterus) , so I'd like to get in soon... Any rec's? Thank you!

Re: Looking for OB GYN in Bucks County

• Options

I use Women's Health Associates of Bucks County, Dr. Cleary is my primary but DeFillipis, O'Malley, and Halpern are in the practice.  They are all very nice. They are associated with St. Mary's in Langhorne. 

https://womenshealthbucks.com/

• Options
    I used Abington Primary Womens Healthcare Group. They have 4 offices and one is in Newtown. I recommend Dr. Michaelson he was awesome, or Dr. Dugan and Dr. Thur both of these ladies were also wonderful.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies I will keep you posted!
  • Options
    I use The Center for Women's Health in Langhorne on Woodbourne Road.  So far I find them to be very good, the wait can be sometimes long but other than that... They deliver out of Lower Bucks, which is not too far from Newtown.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I second above poster for Dr.Halpern's office - love them!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Women's Health Associates of Bucks County are my doctors as well, I'm very happy with them :)
  • Options
    i also go to women's health associates of bucks.  i was sad when my pregnancy ended because i coudln't go see them once a week.  I LOVE their practice!
  • Options
    I'm also from Newtown. I go to Center for Women's Health, as well. I have always liked it there.

Eats childproof locks for breakfast...image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"