August 2011 Moms
Options

HEY..The Walking Dead! *Spoilers*

I can do the check-in now!!

Who is seriously pissed off about Otis? I personally was horrified, and to just shoot him in the leg?! Why not end it all instead of letting him be eaten alive like that :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HEY..The Walking Dead! *Spoilers*

• Options

I was pretty pissed about that too!

And the dude who hung himself and still became a zombie? totally sucked to be him.

BFP #1 - BFP #2 - Blog
    <3 and Luck to my BFPB StephK!!- Emma is here!!

• Options
    imageBonitaKaz:

I was pretty pissed about that too!

And the dude who hung himself and still became a zombie? totally sucked to be him.

Yea..that had to suck pretty bad lol 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Agreed. I already had an issue with Shane after I found out he was banging his best friend's wife...then even more when I saw that he left him for dead (understandably so...kinda), then was banging his best friends' wife. Even more when he tried to rape her when he was drunk...but this is a new kind of low. How you gonna shoot Otis in the leg?! I already knew he wasnt gonna make it after the last episode (that was my prediction...I was right), but I figured he'd go down in a blaze of glory...sacrifice himself or something. But to get shot in the leg and used as bait? I REEEALLY hate Shane now. And I hope that Rick finds out he was f**king his wife, beats the sh!t out of him, then finds out what he did to Otis, takes him out to the fence line, ties him up to a post, and fires a shot to attract the zombies. (but makes sure the horse isnt anywhere near that fence line...I couldnt bear to see another horse go down like that.)

Can you tell I'm pretty bitter at Shane? LOL

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"