Trying to Get Pregnant

How many ovulation tests do you go through in a month?

I think I'm going to order some of the wondfo everyone raves about, but I'm just trying to decide how many to get. Don't some people test twice in a day (morning and evening?) how many do you average in month?

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How many ovulation tests do you go through in a month?

• I test twice a day and used maybe 10 this month (my pack came with 40 OPK and 10 HPT)
  • Because they are so cheap, I buy these:

https://www.amazon.com/100-Ovulation-Tests-Pregnancy-tests/dp/B001E1Y1X6/ref=pd_ybh_1?pf_rd_p=280800601&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=ybh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=06FR0Z83AEZMJ7Q0CV10

It allows me to test as many times per month as I feel as necessary. Plus you get some HPT's so, it's a win/win!

I use an average of about 20 tests per month.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 since March 2010

DH - SA = Low Morphology. Great overall count.

August 2012: HSG - All Clear

September 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 w/ Repronex & HCG Injections = BFN

October 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 = BFN

September 2013: New Doctor: 50 mg Clomid CD 5-9 & IUI #1 = BFN

October 2013: 50 mg Clomid CD 3-7 & IUI #2 = BFN 

November 2013 to ??? = On a mental break for now.

• Loading the player...
  • Probably about 10 using them FMU and about 2pm.  I usually start around 10dpo and test through to at least two negatives after I get positives.

Baking Blog | TTC Blog | Pinterest
    TTC #1 since October 2010 | Began Testing in January 2012
    DH SA - low motility with 0% morph; varicocele (repaired); low T (on Clomid)
    IVF w/ICSI (long Lupron w/ Repronex and Follistim) in September 2012

imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Thanks ladies! I went ahead and got the 100 pack, as it was only $4 more than the 50.

But I'm hoping I don't have to go through all 100! Smile

• I used more during the first few months. Probably 20 or so? Now I have a better idea of what my body does before O and I have a better idea of when to test. I probably use 4-6 per month now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I used 25 or 30 my first month while I was trying to A) remember to test and B) learn about when I might ovulate. Now that I have a good idea of when I might ovulate I start testing a few days before. So I probably go through 8-10 per month.
    imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • I test 2, maybe 3 times a day on unmedicated cycles. I usually bought a 50 pack of Wondfos and refilled as I needed. 
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"