June 2012 Moms
Options

I need to vent!!

Ugh! Ok so last pregnancy my husband and I got very lucky and got pregnant the first time not preventing it. But it took me like over 4-5 weeks to find out for sure. I knew I was but kept getting negatives. 

Fast forward till yesterday I feel the same as last time and finally yesterday morning got a very very faint positive at first I thought it was negative again but then turned the lights on.. Yeah i know. Lol and I saw a line and it was the same color as the test line. But super light and thin. Today took another test different brand and it was negative.. I hate this. Last pregnancy I got a faint positive then the doctor said I was negative then got blood tests that were positive looks like the same this time.. It's such a emotional ride!

I called the doctor and they told me to wait another week and test again.. Ugh 

Thanks for listening!  

Re: I need to vent!!

• Options
    BRBR member
    Can you go to your dr. for a blood test?  That would tell you if you were for sure pregnant.  It stinks that you are in limbo!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just moved so I havea new doctor that I hate and am going to switch but they told me to test again in a week then call them.. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"