Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Am I the only one...walking dead.

If you didn't watch last nights episode then don't read below

So If you watched last nights episode were you totally bummed about Otis??? I was so pissed that azzhole left him as bait. I had stupid nightmares all night about Otis being eatin' alive. I liked his character and hate that stupid big nosed azzhole! Okay rant over...

Re: Am I the only one...walking dead.

• Options
    I was totally pissed and shocked. And how evil did he look after he shaved his head? I mean I get that he did it to save Carl but Otis was trying to save Carl too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yeah, that was really effed up. :(  I don't believe he had to do it the way he did, even if he thought he had to truly resort to it. I think if he really felt that way, he should have at least done it quickly, because that was cruel.

He's definitely been missing a few marbles for a while now. He got so creepy after the CDC encounter happened. I wonder if Rick is going to have to put him down eventually in a 'there can only be one alpha male in the pack' type scenario.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagestarsmaycollide:

Yeah, that was really effed up. :(  I don't believe he had to do it the way he did, even if he thought he had to truly resort to it. I think if he really felt that way, he should have at least done it quickly, because that was cruel.

He's definitely been missing a few marbles for a while now. He got so creepy after the CDC encounter happened. I wonder if Rick is going to have to put him down eventually in a 'there can only be one alpha male in the pack' type scenario.

ITA. I thought he was going to shoot him in the head when he said I'm sorry, I didn't think he would take his leg out and let him get eaten alive like that. I wonder if we will see him as a walker or something...ew.

I've read the comic so I knew something I can divulge if you guys want to know otherwise I'll keep my mouth shut.

• Options

I understand why he did it. I don't like that he did, but when it comes to zombies, you gotta do what you gotta do!!

ps.. i'm a huge zombie nerd Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMolluskwrangler:
    imagestarsmaycollide:

ITA. I thought he was going to shoot him in the head when he said I'm sorry, I didn't think he would take his leg out and let him get eaten alive like that. I wonder if we will see him as a walker or something...ew.

I've read the comic so I knew something I can divulge if you guys want to know otherwise I'll keep my mouth shut.

I told my DH last night I hope that Otis comes back as a zombie and eats him alive. But I doubt that would ever happen. Obviously the whole affair thing is going to come out but I don't think they will kill him off because he's such a main character. I do think that the other brother has the little girl (the one who was left on the roof last season). 

• Options
    imagecannonsmommy:
    imageMolluskwrangler:
    imagestarsmaycollide:

I told my DH last night I hope that Otis comes back as a zombie and eats him alive. But I doubt that would ever happen. Obviously the whole affair thing is going to come out but I don't think they will kill him off because he's such a main character. I do think that the other brother has the little girl (the one who was left on the roof last season). 

My boyfriend keeps saying the guy who was left on the roof has the little girl!

I really liked Otis... I was sad when that jerk shot him in the leg and left him there to die. Didn't even have the decency to shoot him in the head! 

I want you to divulge the secret you know!!!!! 

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    He wouldn't have made it back with the stuff for his friends son. He had to use Otis as bait because Otis was clearly going to get him killed. Survival of the fittest in that kind of situation. It's not like he planned to do it all along but when it comes down to it it's you and yours before a random guy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageWestCoastMommy:
    He wouldn't have made it back with the stuff for his friends son. He had to use Otis as bait because Otis was clearly going to get him killed. Survival of the fittest in that kind of situation. It's not like he planned to do it all along but when it comes down to it it's you and yours before a random guy.

If that's the case, he could of shot him in the head. He made Otis suffer...

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    OH and I want to know the secret Mollusk!!!!!
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Okay, well DON"T READ IF YOU DON"T WANT TO KNOW!!

In the comic Rick and Shane argue, Shane goes to kill Rick and Carl shoots Shane and kills him!  This was in the first "book". So I don't know how it or if it will play in but, there ya go.

• Options
    Whoa...
    image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"