Baby Names
Options

Narrowing down boy names- CLICKY

FYI- DD is Sophie.
[Poll]
S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

Re: Narrowing down boy names- CLICKY

• Options
    I chose Samuel although I had a hard time deciding between that and Andrew. I am not a fan of Jacob.

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• Options
    I voted Andrew. Sophie and Andrew sound less time stamped IMO than Sophie/Jacob and I'm not so sure about the alliteration of Sophie and Samuel.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageaimee1899:
    I voted Andrew. Sophie and Andrew sound less time stamped IMO than Sophie/Jacob and I'm not so sure about the alliteration of Sophie and Samuel.

I'm also unsure about the alliteration. I love the name Samuel, but I'm not sure if I want to go with 2 S names for my kids. Something to consider, I guess. Thanks for your feedback.

• Options
    I haven't heard Jacob in a while, but I really like it.

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Samuel is my favorite of the three. But I'm kind of bonkers when it comes to alliteration with siblings names. It's really kind of irrational, because 2 kids with S names is hardly the Duggars. So, if it doesn't bother you, and if you promise not to give a third kid an S name, then I vote for Samuel. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I just want to give you a world as beautiful as you are to me.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageBlindysWife:
    Samuel is my favorite of the three. But I'm kind of bonkers when it comes to alliteration with siblings names. It's really kind of irrational, because 2 kids with S names is hardly the Duggars. So, if it doesn't bother you, and if you promise not to give a third kid an S name, then I vote for Samuel. :)

We aren't sure we'll be having a 3rd, but if we do I can't think of any other S names that I'd use. So we're good there :)

• Options

imagesunnyday016:
    FYI- DD is Sophie.

I voted Andrew, but all are nice, and Sophie is gorgeous. You have great taste in names. 

• Options

I love Samuel too bad I can't use it because of my last name

Me(30) DH(36) TTC #1 since October 2011 <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    imageannabanana2280:

imagesunnyday016:
    FYI- DD is Sophie.

I voted Andrew, but all are nice, and Sophie is gorgeous. You have great taste in names. 

Thank you! 

• Options
    I voted for Jacob because it always has been and probably always will be one of my favorite boy names, despite it's popularity. My next choice after that would be Andrew. There's nothing wrong IMO with the name Samuel, but I think it's too matchy with Sophie. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Andrew!!! That's my brother's name and I love it.

Jacob is okay.

Samuel is also a good name I guess, but I have a terrible association with that name that kind of makes me hate it. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I voted Jacob. That's what we're naming our little one (Jacob Aaron)! Despite how popular it is right now (darn you Twilight), I've always loved the name and the nickname Jake.

I love the traditional names you've chosen here. Don't think you can go wrong!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I voted Jacob, mostly because I REALLY love the nickname Jake. I don't know if you were thinking of using that, but it is a "cute" nickname for a toddler, yet Jacob is a name he can grow with into adulthood. I think Jacob Samuel sounds good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I voted Andrew. I love all three, but Jacob is too popular for me. I like Samuel, but like PPs mentioned, not a huge fan of the alliteration.
    image        image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"