Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Anyone have good start coupons they arent using?

Lost my job and formula is getting expensive:( Does anyone have good start coupons they are not using? thanks in advance!

Re: Anyone have good start coupons they arent using?

• I do, but they are only valid in Canada ... where do you live?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Florida. thank u anyways:)
  • Loading the player...
  • I am pretty sure I have a Publix coupon at home.  Do you have a Publix nearby?  If so, I can check the expiration date on it when I get home tonight and let you know.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

• Actually I got some in the mail today!  (1) $11.50 and (1) $2.50. Email me your address and I will put them in the mail tonight :)mknight@radford.edu (One day I just went online and signed up for all of them Haha.)
  • I have a couple I'd be happy to send you - send me your info at ksyknelvr73@yahoo.com, I'll mail them out as soon as I get it!
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• I have one that I just got in the mail. PM me your address, and I'll send it to you.
  • Thank you ladies!!very kind! I have sent you each emails.
  • Hi ladies, I am also looking for Good Start coupons. I am a single, unemployed mom. My LO's pedi has written multiple scripts for WIC for different formulas that my daughter just won't drink. WIC old me there isn't anything they can do and I will have to buy the formula out of pocket. My LO's pedi office did have a sample can for me but it is running out. She will only drink the Good Start. I would appreciate any coupons as well. Thank you in advance!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"