Austin Babies

Bath Toy Organizer?

anyone have one they love? seems like they'd all get gross pretty quick?

Re: Bath Toy Organizer?

• We have the Boon Frog Pod and I love it. It's easy and effective, and believe it or not, does not get all nasty. We've washed it a few times, but only because we were scrubbing the bathroom down anyhow.. not because it was disgusting. 
  • We just have one of those mesh toy bags from BBB. I think ours is elmo and was 4-5 bucks.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsBeckO:
    We have the Boon Frog Pod and I love it. It's easy and effective, and believe it or not, does not get all nasty. We've washed it a few times, but only because we were scrubbing the bathroom down anyhow.. not because it was disgusting. 

I'm going to second this.  We love ours. 

• We have this one and we have been totally happy with it.
    Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
  • imagemrs.wildman:
    We just have one of those mesh toy bags from BBB. I think ours is elmo and was 4-5 bucks.

Ditto.  All of our squirt toys have been downgraded to outside/water table toys so all we really have in the tub are foam letters, some cups, and a couple rubber ducks so the mesh bag works perfectly for us. 

• I also use a mesh bag. I get the bags from the laundry section I have a smaller undergament one and a larger laundry bag. Only a couple of dollars each.
  • imageMrsBeckO:
    We have the Boon Frog Pod and I love it. It's easy and effective, and believe it or not, does not get all nasty. We've washed it a few times, but only because we were scrubbing the bathroom down anyhow.. not because it was disgusting. 

we have this too - it is awesome!

• imageditzydi_2000:

imageMrsBeckO:

I'm going to second this.  We love ours. 

Yup. We have the ladybug one. I love that it scoops. 

Dear Bump: You suck.
  • We have the Boon Frog thing and hate it. I will not stay up. We used the suction cups and the sticky things and it fell several times a week and scared the crap out of us. It didn't seem to hold many toys either..or maybe we have too many.

We ended up just getting a plastic basket with holes in it that fits on the side of the tub.
  • Eff it. I confess.

We just leave the toys in the bottom of the tub these days. Embarrassed

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We have a mesh bag, and it works great. $5 on Amazon. I cleaned the suction cups and tile in the shower with alcohol first, and have had zero problems with it staying up. DD even pulls on it if I don't get the toys out fast enough.
  • I'll add we had multiple failed attempts to get any kind of suction to stay on either our textured tile or our tub. I tried all the tricks. I have 2 suction things that I can barely get off of our shower when I want to but in the girls bath, nothing works.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"