Upstate NY Babies
Options

**HLG**

How much candy have you eaten today?

Anyone staying strong?

Re: **HLG**

• Options

I have been sooo good.... up until today! :P

I bought all the candy last week, and kept it out of sight in the guest room closet. I just opened all the bags to get the bowl ready for t-or-t... I've eaten about 3 (mini) boxes of nerds and a resse's pb cup. 

• Options

Today I have been fantastic! Except for...um...the cupcake.

Yesterday I was glad that I eventually start to feel ill from eating too much candy corn. That's been my only vice lately. Once the bag of KitKats are opened for ToTers later, not sure how I'll do.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was fine until we only had 2 trick or treaters....damn Snickers!
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemrsoc:
    I was fine until we only had 2 trick or treaters....damn Snickers!

Yeah, somehow not all of the KitKats got given out. Grr...It's going to be a long run for me tomorrow :-(

• Options
    I've stuffed my fat face like I've never seen a piece of candy before. hahah, Justin hates PB cups- my fave and he got at least a dozen :(
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I made Halloween night my cheat night.  I started my diet last Monday and did not cheat AT ALL until last night.  We went to my in-laws so I knew they were going to have so much stuff.  And then I came home and had WAY too much candy.  I'm going to have to bring it to work....I can not have it at home.  So...back to dieting today.  Hopefully I can stay strong tonight with the candy staring at me :o(
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"