February 2012 Moms
Options

Awful baby shower cakes

I completely stole this from a post on the Baby Shower board, but I couldn't stop laughing, so I thought I would share:

https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2011/3/15/cake-wrecks-baby-shower-edition.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Awful baby shower cakes

• Options
    Hahahaha. Oh my gosh, I HOPE I just get a sheet cake that says "Congratulations!" compared to all of those crazy cakes!
  • Options
    "It is important that we all know why we are gathered here today. Stick lady + cup of sperm = heart, baby, heart. All together now... " Bahaha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That made my day! Now, I pray I don't see any of those at my showers.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker peri-partum cardio myopathy survivor
  • Options
    Oh. my. goodness.  MEATLOAF BABY?!?!?!  What the frak is wrong with people!?!?!  How incredibly disturbing that any of these are real, but you should never shape food like a baby (or a pet for that matter).  Don't people ever put the whole cake + knife scenario together and realize how messed up that is?!?  Thanks for a good laugh with that share.

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

• Options
    Who doesn't make diapers for their babies out of bacon? I am pretty sure that's the new thing, and in preparation for LO's birth, I've already stocked my freezer with plenty of salty pork strips :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I forwarded this to my sister who is hosting my showers, subject : Baby shower cake ideas

hope she knows I am kidding...

I wouldnt know how to thank someone who got me a cake like that, and I would have to make sure no pictures of the cake were taken!

• Options
    Thanks for the laugh! Had to get my coworkers looking since I was laughing so hard.  =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"