Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

XP: Can you vote on menu for 2nd bday party. Clicky!!

DS's 2nd bday party is next Saturday and I'm going back and forth on what to serve.  It is over the dinner hour so I want to serve something filling enough to tide people over for the evening.  I also want to serve something that everyone will enjoy.

You can click on the link to see the recipe.

Option 1: Zesty Barbeque Chicken. I've made this several times for my family and we all enjoy it. The picture looks messy but DS eats it often and keeps it all in the bun.  It's not spicy at all but is tangy.  I would serve this on buns (like pulled pork sandwich) with baked mac and cheese, salad, and fruit.

Option 2: Baked Ziti.  I would serve this with salad, fruit, and garlic bread.  Is this too messy of an option do you think?  I will have little tables for the kids but the mess factor is still a concern.

Option 3: Deli Meat Sandwiches.  I would just get a deli meat tray and have sandwich fixings for everyone to make their own food.  I would probably still make the baked mac and cheese, salad and fruit.

A few notes: There are going to be 20 adults and 11 toddlers at the party.  No one is vegetarian. 

[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"