Upstate NY Babies

Kim Kardashian getting divorced

that is sad that it has only been 2 months.  I really don't watch the show but she always seemed the most down to earth.

Re: Kim Kardashian getting divorced

• Yeah I saw that coming.  I watched the 4 hour wedding special, which I would like to add they only showed the actual wedding for the last 12 minutes!  They were not right for eachother, and her family is so overbearing I can't imagine having to deal with them.
  • I'm not a big fan of the shows but I'll catch one once in a while and it didn't seem like he and her family got along well at all.  On one episode I saw, it showed him being surprised that she had been married before.  Maybe that's a reason to spend some time and get to know each other for a while before getting married!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't watched too many episodes of any of their shows but the DO seem like a really close knit family that is REALLY into staying in the spotlight. (All b/s of Kim's sex tape...which is weird) I think that Kim is just trying to keep up with her sisters - one is married and the other has a baby. I think she loved the idea of being married more than the guy.

But it's sad. And I hate to think of what GOOD could have come from the $ that was completely wasted on that wedding.

• I'm not surprised. I've only caught bits and pieces as I'm flipping through the channels, but there were a couple of instances that I saw that they were on two totally different wavelengths about some major things (one was about children, I forget what the other was about).
  • Oh yeah, definitely not surprised.  I watched a little bit of the wedding special and they just seemed totally wrong for each other.  There are rumors that E! approached a couple of NBA players to date Kim and Kris was the one dumb enough to do it.  I think it's all about publicity and them making tons of money off of a fake marriage.  And we wonder why no one seems to take marriage seriously?  Stuff like this just pisses me off.
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • imageTinaL99:
    Oh yeah, definitely not surprised.  I watched a little bit of the wedding special and they just seemed totally wrong for each other.  There are rumors that E! approached a couple of NBA players to date Kim and Kris was the one dumb enough to do it.  I think it's all about publicity and them making tons of money off of a fake marriage.  And we wonder why no one seems to take marriage seriously?  Stuff like this just pisses me off.

Exactly!  This is why the divorce rates are as high as they are.  Marriage is no joke! 

• I have watched the show.  I know her famly is a little overbearing but her husband, Kris, was a total tool. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"