2nd Trimester

Black friday shoppers??

I was just wondering who goes shopping on black friday and if you are what are you hoping to find for your baby? I am hoping I can find some serious deals on cribs, furniture for the nursery and diapers..anyone else??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Black friday shoppers??

• I'm hoping to buy a lot for baby.  Our a/s would be on Thanksgiving if we did exactly 4 weeks out and they wanted to move it to the next week, but I'm having it on Wednesday just for black Friday.  I hope they can see what (s)he is!

ETA: not sure what though.  We need a bouncer, car seat, and bedding/nursery decor for sure.  I want to get furniture but MIL is buying and I don't feel like coordinating with her that early.

• imagemakinithappen:

I'm hoping to buy a lot for baby.  Our a/s would be on Thanksgiving if we did exactly 4 weeks out and they wanted to move it to the next week, but I'm having it on Wednesday just for black Friday.  I hope they can see what (s)he is!

hope it works out they way you like :D

*also my secret to buying that is cash..when it's out...then I am also..haha

• Loading the player...
  • I've done the Black Friday thing but I MUCH prefer Cyber Monday.  No traffic, no lines, no stupid people throwing temper tantrums.  I've gotten some really great deals online.
  • image526SadieSadie:
    I've done the Black Friday thing but I MUCH prefer Cyber Monday.  No traffic, no lines, no stupid people throwing temper tantrums.  I've gotten some really great deals online.
    Same here...

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We don't have any dedicated "baby" stores around here so I don't plan on finding many baby deals locally on Black Friday.  The places we have like Walmart, Kmart, Sears, JCPenney usually focus more on electronics and have their baby sale at a different time of the year.  I will still be out there, though, it's tradition!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • In my family, we always do black friday shopping. I'm hoping to get most of the Christmas presents done in that day.  I'm not too concerned about baby stuff. We already have most of the big things, and with my shower this weekend we're pretty much set.  I'm more concerned about finding cool presents for our 2yo, and for my SO.
    Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

• I went last year and got so much of my Christmas shopping done for low prices! I actually found great deals at the smaller clothings store at the mall! I want to go this year for the gifts, but also for my baby girl as well. I still feel so crappy though. I am hoping this m/s will be gone by then!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image526SadieSadie:
    I've done the Black Friday thing but I MUCH prefer Cyber Monday.  No traffic, no lines, no stupid people throwing temper tantrums.  I've gotten some really great deals online.

Ditto. There were some crazy good deals online last year for baby stuff. I am excited to have a reason to buy this year!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"