November 2011 Moms

Monday Exercise Checkin

I'm not doing any exercise today - I had a bad night last night with hours of timeable, very painful contractions that just ended without progressing so I haven't had much sleep.  I might, if I get a random burst of energy, take monster for a short walk. 

I miss Zooropa!  I hope she is doing OK and I can't wait to see pics :)

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Exercise Checkin

• My baby's head is way low, and it is painful for me to walk more than 20 feet at a time. I also am now short of breath, my hips ache, and am super exhausted. I did pretty well with exercise this pregnancy, not as well as I did with DD, and I actually have gained less weight this pregnancy, so I am giving myself a pass for the next 3-4 weeks. I'll try to stay active, yes, but to be thinking about fitting exercise into my day-to-day routine, no. I am just trying to get through each day little by little!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Spacey- I hope that means that your LO will get here very soon!  I had to work a full day today (in exchange for getting Friday off, I only work in the mornings ususally) so I was tired but I dragged my butt to the gym and got a swim in.  I have been eating too much Halloween candy so I needed to do something! 
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Today I cleaned the garage and two closets, but didn't actually exercise.

However, over the weekend I got in two good walks and made a fun discovery. At some point they redid the paths in the park where I walk, and the track that used to be 3/4 miles was expanded to a mile! So I've been taking longer walks than I realized :-)

Spacey - Sorry you had a rough night, hopefully the next time you have contractions you get to take home a baby!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"