Success after IF
Options

NSAIF:K.im K.ardashian files for divorce

the people story

I'm a little obsessed with celeb gossip, and I actually just joined twitter for that reason Embarrassed.  Hump seemed sort of like a douche to me but I'm still a little surprised by this.

If you're on twitter leave me your name so I can follow you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2 with PCOS since September 2009
BFP, Femara 7.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI. Beta #1 17dpIUI -495 Beta #2 19dpIUI-1031
Lovebugs2012
My Blog

Re: NSAIF:K.im K.ardashian files for divorce

• Options
    Big shocker!!!  72 day marriage
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I heard about this today too.  I'm not surprised, I guess.  I told my husband that I'd be surprised if they were married for more than two months.  Apparently, the exceeded my expectation.  Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A friend of mine figured out that for what they sold the rights to their wedding for alone...    they got "paid" over $10,000 an HOUR for their marriage.    Seems like a great reason to fake a wedding/marriage, if you ask me.    I have a REALLY hard time believing it was ever "real."  
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• Options

imagebrideinOC:
    Big shocker!!!  72 day marriage
    I guess I'm a little surprised and not at the same time.  She actually seems sort of old fashioned on their show, but I guess I'm never really surprised by any celeb divorce.

One story said their wedding cost about $138K for every day they were married.

Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • Options

imageladychicago:
    A friend of mine figured out that for what they sold the rights to their wedding for alone...    they got "paid" over $10,000 an HOUR for their marriage.    Seems like a great reason to fake a wedding/marriage, if you ask me.    I have a REALLY hard time believing it was ever "real."  

Yeah they definitely made some $$ off the wedding.

Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • Options
    Shocker!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I can totally see that! He was such a douche bag, I think she just wanted to get married!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Looks to be a nice little payout. Bless her heart :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am totally over all of them..I watched the show for a bit saw the Kloe wedding. They seem to be in love, I guess. But Kim does nothing for me and it's always ALL about her. The others are sort of interesting..I didn't like how the yonger girls were portrayed this season..

I didnt watch the wedding..and I did here something this am about KtK being annoyed that Hump wasn't working due to the lock out..

Its also a huge wast of 10 million dollars or what ever it cost for her to get married

• Options
    I'm certainly not shocked that they are getting divorced but I am, however, shocked at how she apparently feels no shame over this.  Clearly neither of them took their marriage very seriously.  I would have stuck it out longer just out of sheer embarassment.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options
    IM a celebrity gossip whore and watch all the shows. What idiots.  No dude will ever marry her now...or atleast I wouldnt.  I thought it seemed somewhat of a real relationship, but who knows, maybe it was staged. 
    Severe MFI resulting in IVF/ICSI #1 in Nov 2007. BFP!!
    Our beautiful son was born July 2008.
    2010: 2 IVF's,1 FET = 2 BFN's, 1 c/p :(
    Feb 2011-Unmedicated FET= BFP!! DS #2 born Oct 2011!!.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageitsmevkb:
    I'm certainly not shocked that they are getting divorced but I am, however, shocked at how she apparently feels no shame over this.  Clearly neither of them took their marriage very seriously.  I would have stuck it out longer just out of sheer embarassment.

Yes, this at least.  I mean they're so busy you'd think they'd just string it along for a little while.

Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • Options

imageladychicago:

This, exactly.

*** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    As NOT shocked as I am about this I did think they would try and work it out for TV's sake (a nice pay day for them).  But I'm glad she is divorcing him if its truly not working and not being caught up in the money (which I just assumed she was.....)  

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Options

I am surprised, just in that I thought they would wait at least a year before divorcing.  I guess they wanted to be so predictable that it wasn't predictable.  

But, I do love me some twitter!  Feel free to follow me - MLGriffith3 

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ha!  I was just watching their wedding special over the weekend.  She did seem "somewhat" down to earth and old fashioned on the show, but guess that was all an act.  Kind of sad really.....
    several failed cycles on clomid and lose dose injectibles, IUI #1 2009 - BFN IUI #2 2009 - BFP - boy/girl twins born at 31 weeks. IVF #1= BFN; FET #1 = c/p; FET #2 = c/p, FET #3 = negative, FET #4 = positive, baby stillborn at 24 weeks.  
  • Options
    I actually kinda liked Hump. I thought he was pretty real and honest and somewhat down to earth. I knew they would never, ever make it though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I knew they wouldn't make it, but 72 days?!  That seems like a bit much.  I thought they would have stuck it out for a while to make it seem like it might have been legit.
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I so wish all the kardashions and their ilk would fade away into oblivion. I'm not suprised she filed for divorse but I am shocked that it's only been two months. They are still replaying her wedding on E!

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Options
    imageLVBlvd:

I am surprised, just in that I thought they would wait at least a year before divorcing.  I guess they wanted to be so predictable that it wasn't predictable.  

hope you don't mind..I just added you to my feed... :) 
  • Options

I hope she signed a prenup!

And I liked Reggie Bush better anyway :P 

• Options
    imagenikinikinine:

I hope she signed a prenup!

And I liked Reggie Bush better anyway :P 

ITA on Reggie Bush....not sure why since I didn't pay too close attention but I just did like him better for some reason.

And, she did have a prenup -- just read it on one of the celeb sites.

5 IUIs | 4 IVFs | 2 sweet little girls Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Give me a break!  "The stress of filming a TV show was just to much for the marriage to handle".  It's been 72 days they obviously didn't even try and don't think very much of marriage.  I mean nothing really serious could have happened in 72 days they just don't want to do the work that makes a marriage last.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
  • Options
    imageLVBlvd:

I'm following you too :)  I haven't been on twitter in months but am thinking of getting back on again... 

5 IUIs | 4 IVFs | 2 sweet little girls Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"