Food Allergy

Milk/Soy Allergy and Intro to table food ?

What foods did you use?  We are now weeks away from starting finger foods.  Here are my thoughts so far. Do these make sense?  Anymore you can think of?

Small pieces of steamed veggies, grilled chicken, fruit, eggs, cheerio's.

Also any suggestions for a dairy/soy free teething biscut?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Milk/Soy Allergy and Intro to table food ?

• I'd double check the Cheerios Label. There may be traces of milk or soy(I've never used them for DS).  We used Plum Puffs with success, Gerber Puffs have soy in them.   We just stuck to Puffs, fruits, and veggies.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Namaste foods makes a muffin mix that is gluten/soy/milk free, and you can basically make muffins, cookies or biscuits out of it. I would not trust any store bought teething biscuits if you are trying to avoid soy. Perhaps you can check your local Whole Foods or Trader Joe's for options.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • toddler mum mums are milk/soy free.(only the toddler ones are milk/soy free)

there are plenty of milk/soy free pastas

avocado bites (they aren't in season though, so not sure if you find any soft ones)

pancakes (you can make them from scratch or buy the heartsmart bisquick in white box)..

I make a bunch of waffles (safe) and freeze them and then toast them for a snack. 

so delicious yogurt

IANS has products that are milk/soy/egg/nut/wheat free.. not sure if your LO is too young but they have alphabet fries that my son LOVES

there are loads of cereals that are milk/soy free (chex, rice krisps...)

Make your own rice krispy treats -so yummy! 

• Healthy Times makes a teething biscuit that is milk/soy free

https://www.healthytimes.com/teethingbiscuits.aspx

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"