3rd Trimester

I am so effing tired of these contractions.

10+ a day for the past 7 weeks....ok, well the same thing happened with DD & I dealt.  But now it's been 3 weeks straight of 20-40 or even more every single day, coupled with cramps, terrible back & groin pain, pooping 5+ times a day, nausea and total exhaustion.  I feel like I've been in labor for 3 weeks.  Enough is enough already.  This is freaking ridiculous.  She is so low that they could barely see her face on the ultrasound Wednesday.  And those obnoxious women who say "Oh, I just LOVE being pregnant!"....well, they're either liars or I must've really done something to piss God off.

Patience, kindness & decorum left the building about 3 days ago.  I'm so done.  I love being a mommy, but thank goodness I'm not doing this again!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I am so effing tired of these contractions.

• Oh, and did I mention that my belly is so big I measured 40 weeks at my 37 week appointment? :-(
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm right there with you. The worst part for me is that I'm in so much pain all the time I can barely move, but my OB flat out refuses to do inductions before 41 weeks unless it is an emergency for the baby. While I realize this is probably sound medical practice, I'm done with pregnancy and have been since it feels like I'm in labor when I'm not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I hear ya! Similar boat. My last appointment I was measuring at 39 1/2 weeks. Nothing fits any more and everything hurts. When I was pregnant with DD it was smooth sailing. I was one of the lucky ones. Paying for it now thats for sure!
  • Sorry you are so miserable but you are not alone!!!!! I have been having that amount of contractions for weeks as well, last week they kinda changed a bit and got crampy and tight not just the tightening but it does get pretty painful...If everyone did 20-50 sit ups a day, you would be sore even when not pregnant..lol  that is just how i look at it, ha ha but it is close!!!
  • sorry momma. you are at the finish line! hang in there! Same thing happened to me from 32-37 weeks and i had to be on a terbutaline pump. its terrible, i dont wish it on anyone. i was having 13-16 an hour. =(

• Ugh I'm feeling it too. Contractions aren't really *painful* but my whole gut goes rock-hard and it's really tough to do anything when they happen. And they happen every few hours; if I sneeze, or if I get up off the couch, or if I sit down, or roll over in bed..or... you get the idea.  Hips and legs are pretty much always sore, and my groin feels torn. Boooooo... I think our bodies do this on purpose at the end so we look forward to getting our little tenant OUT of there hahaha.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm not having very many, but I don't like the real intense ones here and there. I just want them to be intense, consistent and then Poof! I've got a baby. Is that so much to ask?

I also don't like it when LO pushes against me so hard that sometimes it's almost hard at first to distinguish a contraction from a whole baby-body push. Does that happen for others as well?

imageimageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Certified Veterinary Technician / SAHM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"