Multiples
Options

Starting to sleep together

The girls are still in cribs but just this weekend, Lauryn has been climbing into Ava's crib and they have napped and slept together overnight.  She even brings in all the blankets and dolls from her crib into Ava's crib.  I dont even know how they both fit in there.  I think it is cute but am guessing it is time to convert the cribs because I dont want anyone falling out and getting hurt.  I just hope it is a smooth transition.  I am guessing there will be lots of running around and little sleeping.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Starting to sleep together

• Options
    How cute!  I love this...I can only hope my girls do this.  Big Smile 
  • Options
    How cute!  I love this...I can only hope my girls do this.  Big Smile 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just transitioned the boys a couple weeks ago. Now every night Eli crawls in bed with James. I tried leaving them but inevitably one will wake up crying in the middle of the night. So before I go to bed I go in and move Eli. For naps, we were completely unsuccessful the first few days. Someone here (forgot who) said they stayed in their kids room until they were asleep. I've been doing that and it works great. Now I actually just sit outside the door for 5-10 mins or so until they are asleep. Hoping to wean that too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"