December 2010 Moms
Options

OSC, you have made me cry... twice.

Seriously. Last night I was looking through Charlie's birthday pictures and just broke down! I'm just not ready for this! And then this morning I read your birth story and I broke down again! I just can't comprehend how our babies our growing up so fast! I mean, I want them to grow up... but can't they slow down just a little?! :sob::

Charlie's party was so incredibly amazing and perfect, though! I hope my C's party turns out half as awesome as that! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OSC, you have made me cry... twice.

• Options

Aww, thank you so much. :-) I have been trying my best not to be a sobbing mess myself, but its not working out so good. Last night I about lost it when I was putting him to bed because I knew in the morning he'd be one. This morning, we put him in a onesie that said "My 1st Birthday!" and it was size 24 MONTHS. I about lost it.

Don't worry about your C's birthday - it'll be bittersweet! It was a blast to watch Charlie enjoy his cake and presents, you'll be happy and excited in between the uncontrollable Mommy sobbing. ;-D

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"