Stay at Home Moms
Options

Holy cow that was fast

I guess the rumors were true.  Kim Kardashian is filing for divorce.  I saw it on people.com so I believe it  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Holy cow that was fast

• Options
    lol, I was JUST going to post this. Im sure she wasnt the easiest person to live with but he seemed like such a d-bag on that wedding special.
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm gonna sum up what I said before. Famewhores. Both of them. And, it's pretty sick how they are going to get more "famous" by getting divored.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Publicity weddings never seem to work ;)  The whole Kardashian group makes me ill.

Kevin & Traci May 11, 2006 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    imagetwh2006:

Publicity weddings never seem to work ;)  The whole Kardashian group makes me ill.

This. It's amazing the things certain people will do to be a "headline." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Options
    I just saw this....makes me sick!

• Options

Wow.  What a shocker...

eyeroll 

• Options
    That's what happens when you marry your mom...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageBFab11:
    That's what happens when you marry your mom...

LOL!! :D 

• Options
    I actually found Kris to be a breath of fresh air.  Sure, he could be a complete a*s, but Kim is so out of touch with reality and so consumed with her "career" (she seriously needs to stop talking about her work ethic and her career, that is NOT a career).  She's not educated or talented in any way whatsoever, and I love that he puts her in her place regarding her fame.  He certainly didn't respect her as a husband should respect his spouse, but IMO, she doesn't deserve much respect from anyone.  I would love to flash forward and see what she's doing in 10 years.  
    BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • Options

I'm sure he didn't kiss her @ss enough.  That was my initial instinct is she seems like someone who thinks anyone "lucky" enough to marry her should bend over backwards and do everything she wants.

The whole thing from beginning to end makes me Ick!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

He looks like a total moron.  I'm sure he knew exactly when they'd "divorce" it was probably in the contract he signed. He got his cut no doubt for helping her "promote" herself.

What I love most about Kim? Is how she tries to come off like she's all lady like.  Two words...RAY J! Nice try Kim.

Kevin & Traci May 11, 2006 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    imagetwh2006:

He looks like a total moron.  I'm sure he knew exactly when they'd "divorce" it was probably in the contract he signed. He got his cut no doubt for helping her "promote" herself.

What I love most about Kim? Is how she tries to come off like she's all lady like.  Two words...RAY J! Nice try Kim.

Umbrella

LOL!

SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"