Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Lightning crotch?

So today I have been having alot of what I think is lightning crotch. It's characterized by sharp, like shocks in the vaginal area. I thought lightning crotch was something more common with the 3rd tri... Im only 20w3d... is this normal to get it so early?

I unfortuntely googled this and some people said that their docs told them this was the part of preparing you and the baby for labor... so of course now Im nervous. Im bad for googling I know. Is this something I should call about or is just one of those normal pregnancy pains?

Missed m/c at 11.5wks, baby stopped developing at 9wks, D & C 12/10 ; BFP 6/11 EDD 3/16/11, DS born 40w1d at 6lbs 12 oz. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lightning crotch?

• Options

We were actually just posting about this yesterday or saturday.  I have it so do a few other ladies that aren't third tri yet.  Basically the baby is hitting your nerve bundles and it is giving your uhm..lady parts and nice sharp shock like feeling.

I was just sitting here thinking I wish this would go away and my DH thinks I am crazy.  You aren't going into labor, the baby is just hanging out on some nerve bundles or kicking the wrong spots.  But if you are really worried you can call them.  IT is always better to confirm that all is well than worry aobut it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"