June 2011 Moms
Options

Kim Kardashian is getting divorced

https://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20541325,00.html

I don't know why I am surprised. I think its disgusting how they treated marriage. Supposedly they got married just to make $ on magazine offers and publicity. And yet the gays can't get married!! Give me a break!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kim Kardashian is getting divorced

• Options
    WHAT?!?  Wow, I don't know why I'm surprised either, but wow.  I didn't think they would make it.... but I thought it would be longer than 2 months!  SMH. 
  • Options

Not at all suprised.  With all the issues and fighting that went down in the wedding special and her pretending to be a runaway bride during her rehersal I'm shocked they made it down the aisle.

I think Kris really did love her.  I think she didn't respect him at all.  And Khloe was right she always seems to "fall in love" hard with everyone she dates.  She wouldn't know rela love if it bite her in that big a$$ of hers!

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought those crazy kids were going to go the distance. /sarcasm
  • Options
    I'm not surprised but I thought it would have lasted at least 6 months. Geez. He's way too down to earth for her or her family.
    Anniversary
    *photo removed*
  • Options
    Wow that was fast! I knew it was coming but didn't think it would be this fast. They're better off not together. They were a horrible match. 
  • Options
    I'm not convinced it's true.  There have been rumors for weeks now.  We will see though.
  • Options
    They go together like freshly shaved legs and salt water.  I think he is such a jerk and she just wanted to get married and didn't care who it was to.  What a joke these two fools are.  I hope Kim goes away from the spotlight for a long, long time. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagerunnergrl6675:
    They go together like freshly shaved legs and salt water.  I think he is such a jerk and she just wanted to get married and didn't care who it was to.  What a joke these two fools are.  I hope Kim goes away from the spotlight for a long, long time. 

This

• Options

imagekimbo1216:
    I'm not convinced it's true.  There have been rumors for weeks now.  We will see though.

Ryan Seacrest who produces Keeping up with the Kardashians (and all the Kardashian shows) confirmed the split.  And I think that when their fame lines his pockets...he would know.

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just got the email too. He seemed like such a jerk...I don't know what she saw in him.  I'm not surprised it happened, just surprised on quickly it happened!  So sad.
  • Options
    imagejustme04:

Ryan Seacrest who produces Keeping up with the Kardashians (and all the Kardashian shows) confirmed the split. 

I didn't realize that. I didn't care for him, but anytime a divorce happens, it makes me sad.

• Options

imagerunnergrl6675:

This, exactly!

• Options
    imagefoxisoxy128:

https://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20541325,00.html

I don't know why I am surprised. I think its disgusting how they treated marriage. Supposedly they got married just to make $ on magazine offers and publicity. And yet the gays can't get married!! Give me a break!

This. I mean seriously.

• Options
    I think the Kardashians, and most reality shows in general, are an absolute waste and appalled that so many people get into it.  I did waste a little of my precious time watching at one point a year or more ago, then realized I have much better things to do with my time.
  • Options
  • Options

This is kind of on topic, but not.. BUT I am really happy Khloe has kept her marriage together. When I was pregnant and sick all the time I got caught  watching their show and it happened to be when her sister Kourtney and she were living in Miami. Kourtney got so mad because Khloe 'bailed' on her to go back to LA.. Khloe basically said that now she was married she needed to put her husband and their marriage first. I so respected that. And, I feel like she does it a lot. According to her, she skipped out on her parent's wedding vowel renewal because Lamar was finally off season and she wanted to spend some alone time with him. I am not sure how true that is, but it makes me like her more..

I'm with Kimbo.. I get sad whenever I hear of two people divorcing. :( 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh! I finally recorded the wedding and haven't got to watch it yet! Now they are divorced.. I am way behind...
  • Options
    imageJayElleJayCee:
    Ugh! I finally recorded the wedding and haven't got to watch it yet! Now they are divorced.. I am way behind...
    Haha same here! Geeze, I may never watch it now !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"