Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Embarrassing moments

Was @ the gym yesterday with dh. There are 3 steps down to cardio from weights. Well, I slid on my a$$ down the steps, banged my head and shoulder and made a big thump. And I'm a bigger girl....how embarrassing. Today my body and ego are bruised. At least dh was there to pick me off the floor and get me outta there.....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Embarrassing moments

• Options

I used to belong to a very small gym. One day I was running on the treadmill, somehow kicked my feet together, and slid right off of it in front of everyone. Not my finest moment. Then I laughed so hard I couldn't even function. Other people laughed too, so I just chalked it up to giving them a laugh to lighten their day! haha!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh I'm sorry, I would have been very embarrased too!

I was once walking on the treadmill and I drifted too far over and my foot stepped on the belt but also the stationary side.  I lost my balance, flung my arms backwayrd to try to regain balance and then heaved my body forward to grab the rails.  I managed to stay upright but it wasn't pretty.  The treadmills were in the front of the gym, so rows and rows of people behind me saw.

My first instinct was to get the heck out of there, but I decided to hold my ground and figured (hoped) people forgot after a few minutes, but I sure could feel the snickering eyes burning a hole in my back.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was training w/ my trainer last year and he had me stepping up onto the bench and then off the other side. So you step up on the left side and come down on the right, then up the right and down on the left etc... He keep telling me I needed to go faster...which I did and then on the way "down" I lost my balance fell over the bench and face planted...in the middle of the weight room w/ mostly men in there. I twisted my ankle pretty bad and was completely mortified. It literally felt like the whole gym went silent and was starring to see if I was ok.

Hope you feel better!

• Options
    I hear ya on this one. I do Zumba in a class 3 days a week and the class is pretty big. I jumped and had a very "graceful" landing, rolled my ankle and couldn't even get up. The whole class stopped and a few of them had to help me to my car. Sooo embarrassing. My foot was so swollen and bruised I couldn't go back for 3 weeks! it was mortifying LOL
  • Options
    Buaha! I'm laughing with you not at you! I hope you are feeling better and you are lucky you didn't really get hurt with hitting your head.. someone was watching out for you! But I understand totally.. those moments you look around and you're like please let no one be laughing or paying attention to me! And gotta love DH!
  • Options
    OMG, I would be mortified. I'm sorry that happened to you!
Search Boards
"
"