Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

about.freaking.time.AF. (vent)

After what has been the most ridiculous cycle I've ever had, AF has finally come to my rescue (can't believe I'm saying that...)

In a nutshell, I went from thinking I either had a painful cyst or an ectopic (severe nausea-inducing pelvic pain) to thinking maybe I was annovulatory... and 3 days of super faint BFPs (like the "am I hallucinating" faint ones).  My OBGyn and I have been so confused by everything this cycle.  She even did an u/s to look for cysts or a cause for my pelvic pain, and they found something that resembled either the makings of a gestational sac or a fluid sac.  No clue what has actually transpired. 

I'm just thankful that my chart shows ovulation and now AF, so I feel like I can hopefully have a more normal cycle this month Yes  Hats off to the ladies with 60+ day cycles... that has got to be unbelievably frustrating.  Thanks for reading my vent if you made it this far.

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

Re: about.freaking.time.AF. (vent)

• Options
    UGH finally! Good luck this cycle and sorry you had to deal with all of the confusion :(
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options

imagemchupie:
    UGH finally! Good luck this cycle and sorry you had to deal with all of the confusion :(

Thanks smoochie.  I also appreciate the PM convo from the other week.  

On a side note... I thoroughly enjoyed the awesome thread with the ladies from yesterday!!!  Made me smile seeing you girls chit chat Stick out tongue  I would've posted in, but I didn't see it until way late and everyone had checked out.  BTW, C's costume is "to die for" cute!  And I LOL'ed out GM's kiddo's chicken costume! 

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebabyike:

imagemchupie:

On a side note... I thoroughly enjoyed the awesome thread with the ladies from yesterday!!!  Made me smile seeing you girls chit chat Stick out tongue  I would've posted in, but I didn't see it until way late and everyone had checked out.  BTW, C's costume is "to die for" cute!  And I LOL'ed out GM's kiddo's chicken costume! 

Thank you! What are your little ones dressing up as?

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options
    imagemchupie:
    imagebabyike:

imagemchupie:

Thank you! What are your little ones dressing up as?

Well, I was hoping to have them be Fiona and Shrek, since DD is obsessed with Fiona LOL!  But when she saw a Cinderella costume she HAD to have it.  She also decided that her bubba should be Buzz Lightyear and her mommy and daddy needed to be Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head... So, we're humoring her and going along with what she picked out for all of us Stick out tongue  Funny how kids seem to have their own agenda that is totally separate from our plans LOL! 

• Options
    imageAli&Luke:

I had no idea you were going through all of that this cycle! That's a lot to take in, for sure. ((HUGS))

Hopefully now that AF is here, you're on to a more normal cycle and this one can be yours :) Good luck! 

Thanks Ali.  I was in quite a funk about it all for sure, and I just couldn't make sense of any of it.... I'm glad I remained mostly *grounded* and didn't get my hopes up too much.

I am praying this is a fresh start to a good old fashioned cycle.  Thanks lady, and GL to you as well!!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"