New to the board — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

New to the board

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a couple of weeks...ever since we were matched with a birth mother that is due Jan 15th, 2012!  We are ridiculously excited about our pending adoption and cannot wait to (finally) have a baby!  I've never been able to stay pregnant, so this is all new to me.

The hubs and I are in Durham, near Brier Creek Shopping. Anyways...just wanted to pop in and say HI and hope that it is OK should I decide to actually comment on the threads instead of just being a lurky-loo.

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New to the board

• Welcome!  Commenting is always more fun that lurking :) There are several of us that are near that area too. 
    My sweet boy :)
  • Congratulations on your adoption! How exciting! Would you like me to add you to our baby list? Or wait until you have a baby come home? 
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations on your upcoming adoption!  Welcome to the board.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagebecki777:
    Congratulations on your adoption! How exciting! Would you like me to add you to our baby list? Or wait until you have a baby come home? 

Thanks!  You can feel free to add me; EDD is 01/15/12; sex of the baby will hopefully be determined at this week's Dr. Appt.  Last time baby didn't cooperate and only wanted to show his/her butt.  Big Smile

• imageAngelPack:
    Welcome!  Commenting is always more fun that lurking :) There are several of us that are near that area too. 

Thanks!  Looking forward to getting to know you all.

• imageraceyrae:
    Congratulations on your upcoming adoption!  Welcome to the board.

Thanks!  We are excited and cannot wait to become parents. 

• Hi and welcome! Congratulations on your upcoming adoption - how exciting! :) I also live in Durham, near Brier Creek.
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecrescentmoon99:
    Hi and welcome! Congratulations on your upcoming adoption - how exciting! :) I also live in Durham, near Brier Creek.

Thanks!  Do I see that your name is Rachel?  That's me too!  Spelled the same way.

• How exciting! Congrats and welcome!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• That's awesome, I know adoption can be difficult (I've had a couple friends do the adoption route). Congrats and welcome to the board.  I don't live near you, but I work in RTP and venture over to Brier Creek every once and a while, heck I was just over there today!
  • Welcome! And Congrats!
    Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome and Congrats!
    Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards