Trying to Get Pregnant

~~Waiting to O~~

Cycle?

Days until O?

How do you feel about this cycle? 

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~~Waiting to O~~

• Cycle 7

I think I Oed yesterday, waiting for more high temps to confirm.

I feel pretty good now but I never get my hopes up until mid-2WW time.

Handing out Butterfingers and 3 Musketeers. I brought them home and DH pronounced them the worst candy ever.  

• imageansi29:

Cycle? just started cycle 14 Crying

Days until O? probably about 10 - 15

How do you feel about this cycle? Too early to tell

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?  If we get any trick or treaters, we will be handing out twix, snickers, gummies, and m&ms

TTC #1 Since 9/2010
    Progesterone B/W at 11DPO (9/21/2011) - 3.5 (Ovulatory)
    HSG (10/3/2011) - Normal!
    SA (11/8/11) - Normal except for low morph. (18%)
    SA (11/23)- same as above
    BFP #1 - 12/16/11
    Due date - 8/26/12
    Its a BOY!
    DS born 9/2/2012
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Cycle?  6th

Days until O? No idea my last 2 cycles were totally irregular

How do you feel about this cycle? I'm trying out the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor so hoping that will help

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?  Mixed bag of candy.  No costume this year :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • imageansi29:

Cycle? 3

Days until O? 15

How do you feel about this cycle? not sure yet

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?  I'm not dressing up, DS is a tiger and we are handing out whoppers, kit kats, nerds and twizzlers

After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

• Cycle? 4

Days until O? about a week

How do you feel about this cycle?  I reall let myself stress to much about last cycle so this cycle we are just going have fun BD'ing every night possible and just enjoy TTC for once

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as? REESE'S! i love peanut butter

image pregnancy
  • Cycle? (lucky) number 7

Days until O? 1 or 2 probably

How do you feel about this cycle? High hopes.  My husband was away last week and he'll be away this weekend.  O should *hopefully* fall in the next couple days, so perfect timing!  Also, my birthday is Wednesday.  AND if we got a BFP this cycle, we'd probably be comfortable telling family on Christmas.  Anything after this cycle and I don't think we'd tell that early.

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as? Not dressing up but we've got the usual "fun size" Reeses, Butterfinger, Nestle Crunch, and Kit Kats.

dx:  Unexplained IF
     TTC since May 2011, 1 year trying, and then 3 TI, 2 IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 (May 2013):  Antagonist Protocol: 
    24R, 18M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 2 early blasts, no frosties = BFN
    IVF #2 (August 2013):  Lupron Stop Protocol: 
    28R, 23M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 1 partially hatched blast, 7 frosties = BFP
    EDD 5/23/14, blighted ovum (6w6d), D&C (8w6d)
    FET #1 (April 2014):  transferred 2 5d blasts = BFP
    C.J. born 01/09/15

• Cycle? #4

Days until O? Sometime this week 11/2-11/8

How do you feel about this cycle? Like every other cycle hopeful,but not going to stress already started out with a bang.

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?  Ours was the other day, which was good since no power in my area until poss. wed

Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Cycle? #2, although probably should be considered cycle 1 since last month we didn't really try very hard. 

Days until O?  I'm on cd 21 and waiting.  Hopefully soon!

How do you feel about this cycle?  meh...who knows

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?  We bought about 10 bags...kitkat, butterfinger, hot tamales, gum/jaw breakers/lollipops, nestle crunch, skittles, 1000 grand, peanut butter cups.  I think there's more, but I can't remember.  We live in a large, family filled neighborhood that people come to in order to trick or treat, so I'm hoping it's enough!

I'm dressing up as a mom handing out candy ;)  My son is Jack Sparrow and my daughter is the Queen of Hearts though!

Me 41  DH 33  Married 09/03/2011
    DD1  EDD 08/18/01, born 08/03/2001 ~ 9lbs 10oz, 21.5 in
    DS1  EDD 4/30/2004, born 05/04/2004 ~ 10lbs, 22 in
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    DD2  EDD 12/25/12, born 12/30/12 ~ 10lbs 11oz, 21.25 in
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks
    Cautiously expecting 12/02/16

• Cycle? - 9

Days until O? - 5-10 days

How do you feel about this cycle? - no feelings about it now, just hoping that I O when I'm back at home with MH!

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as? - I have to work 2nd shift, so no dressing up (but I will wear a halloween t-shirt!).  If I was at home we were going to give out candy since it will be our first year in a neighborhood with kids (our apartment had no kids)  

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Cycle? 3

Days until O? today or tomorrow. 

How do you feel about this cycle?  pretty good actually!

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?  Take 5, fruit snacks, snickers, just a mixed bag of candies. We aren't dressing up this time, just our "fur baby" dog is dressing up as a pumpkin.

• Cycle? 5th

Days until O? Any day now

How do you feel about this cycle? Right now..I am hopeful

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as? Not dressing up..  but passing out a mixture of snickers, milkyway, 3 muskateers, reeses, skittles, starburst, and blow pops.

• Cycle? 7

Days until O? Hopefully 2

How do you feel about this cycle? I've gone from positive to negative, but I think that's just b/c I'm stressed about our timing around O time.

GTKY: thanks for the reminder to buy candy! ;)
    Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • Cycle? 4

Days until O? About a week and a half

How do you feel about this cycle? Ok, just starting, so we will see.

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?   Mini candy bars, M&Ms, Nerds, Laffy Taffy, Smarties......yum, I love candy! Not dressing up.

• Cycle? 2nd TTCAL

Days until O? Hopefully within the next week!

How do you feel about this cycle? Annoyed that it takes me so long to O...ask me after I O.

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as? Reeses PB Cups and Snickers. No costume!

• Cycle? 2

Days until O? 14

How do you feel about this cycle?  Excited. Really enjoying the TTC process!

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?   Dressed up for a party Saturday but won't be tonight. .We're handing out mini bags of chips, licorice and lollypops that are leftover from our candy buffet :)

• Cycle? 4

Days until O? 6ish

How do you feel about this cycle? Meh. It's early still.

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as? None. We don't get trick or treaters, and I never dress up. I know, I'm a party pooper.

ETA: Formatting sucked!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• imageansi29:

Cycle? 3

Days until O? 7-10

How do you feel about this cycle? pretty good, 3rd time's a charm right?

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?   Won't be handing out candy because we're taking DS trick-or-treating.  (We did hand out candy a few weeks ago at our campground Halloween party - handed out Kit Kats, Rolos, Reeses Pieces, and Milk Duds.)  DS is dressing up as a football player, DH will be a referee, and I'm going as a cheerleader.  Should be fun. (Too bad it's not closer to O.  My costume might help make a July baby. Big Smile)

image imageimageimage

• Cycle? 2

Days until O? Any day now... probably later this week

How do you feel about this cycle? Meh... my cycle is pretty sporadic since I'm only recently off BCP. Just hoping to catch my fertile window and give us a chance!

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as? We've got chips and chocolate bars (kit kats, coffee crisp, and aero) :)

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• imageansi29:

Cycle? 16

Days until O? 11 to 14

How do you feel about this cycle? Hopeful, first medicated IUI cycle

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?    Reeses, Twix, Starburst and Skittles. Not dressing up. It is CD1 and cold....we have snow on the ground from this weekend. I will be all comfy in my sweats. Big Smile

• Cycle? 4

Days until O? 9-10

How do you feel about this cycle? DH is away until December for work so we can't TTC this cycle. But it is my first cycle charting so I am looking forward to learning more about my cycles.

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as? Our trick or treating is post-poned until Wednesday because our area got hit hard with snow over the weekend and we have no power.

• Cycle?  33

Days until O?  5-9

How do you feel about this cycle?  bleak

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?    i bought nerds (so i can eat them if they aren't gone).  ds is dressing up as a t-rex

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Cycle? #4

Days until O? 7 or 8.

How do you feel about this cycle? Pretty good just started charting.

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?  All kinds, I bought 8 bags of candy. This will probably only last till 7 o clock. Damn greety children.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Cycle? 5.

Days until O? About 9-12.

How do you feel about this cycle? Same as always. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst by having wine handy. Wink

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as? Not dressing up, handing out chocolate.

• imageansi29:

Cycle? 6

Days until O? 9ish

How do you feel about this cycle? Afraid to feel hopeful. Last month I felt like it was our month, got pregnant, and it ended with a c/p.

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?   I have Snickers, Twix, Almond Joy, Reeses, and M&M's. I never get many Trick-or-Treaters, so it is mostly for me. :)

• Cycle? 5

Days until O? anywhere from 14-17 (I think)

How do you feel about this cycle? Not so hopeful today, but that may change when I'm not so hormonal.

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as? No trick-or-treaters for us, but I gave a mix of candy to my students today (Spree, Laffy Taffy, Bit O'Honey, and mini candy bars)

• Cycle? 5

Days until O? +opk today so either tomorrow or wednesday

How do you feel about this cycle? I dont know I really don't care anymore I'm pretty pessimistic about becoming pregnant any time soon

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?   Not dressing up but I have some leftover candy from today's Halloween Fest at school so I'm handing that out...the good stuff: snickers, twix, hersheys...

• Cycle #1

No idea, if my temp goes up, maybe yesterday was the day

I feel frustrated with this cycle, mainly because it has disproved my belief that I O regularly. I had EWCM and O cramps on CD 12, but no temp spike. I get the same EWCM and cramps every month, and I always assumed that was when I was ovulating. But now? I have no idea what it is/was...pre-o cramps, a freakin week before O? Oh well, luckily it's only cycle #1, so I assume that I will have at least a year to figure out what my deal is lol

I bought the crappiest candy I could find so that there would be no temptation whatsoever to eat it. So far, it's working Zip it! I'm not dressing up, I don't feel very festive, it being a Monday and all.

• Cycle? 3

Days until O? 5ish

How do you feel about this cycle? Hopeful that third time's the charm?? Something about seeing all the adorable kiddos in their costumes tonight made me really hopeful that we will have a LO of our own next Halloween or at least perhaps one on the way by then.

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as? Didn't dress up, but passed out plenty of Kit-Kats and Reese's Cups to trick-or-treaters.

Married 7.12.08 | Our first blessing arrived 7.19.12 | #1's BFP Chart  
    Expecting our second little blessing 1.6.15 | #2's BFP Chart

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle?  TTCAL #1

Days until O? 5-7

How do you feel about this cycle? Pretty good, trying to be relaxed about it

What candy are you handing out tonight/what are you dressing up as?   Two different mixed bags from Costco.  I dressed up as the Morton's Salt Girl over the weekend

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"