Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Signs of AF?

Good Morning All!

My question is could I still feel signs of AF even if I am pregnant? I know it is way to early to test, only 10DPO but I feel different. I am suppose to start on Friday. I am having to eat RIGHT when I get up, feeling nausea through the day and just feeling plain different. But I have sore breast, pimples showing up which are all signs on my AF. What do you guys think? I think my mind could be playing tricks on me. Has this ever happen to any of you? Signs of AF but you find out your pregnant? Hoping AF doesn't show!

Thanks all!

Re: Signs of AF?

• Options
    It's probably just your mind playing tricks. If you're feeling symptoms you should test positive. Test and see
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart BFP-11/10/11 ectopic. Methotrexate on 12/1/11. BFP #2-08/17/2012 FX for a ute-baby! 15DPO beta-387 HCG; 36 progesterone Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    yes it happens to me, every month LOL  we really can't tell you anything because we have no clue what your symptoms mean.
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AF and pregnancy symptoms can be the same. The only way to know would be to take an HPT. Good luck!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Early pregnancy symptoms are the same as signs of AF. Thus, they are easy to confuse.

If you are truly having pregnancy symptoms, you should be able to get a positive pregnancy test because the same hormones that cause the symptoms are the hormones a pregnancy test measures.

Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Options
    Happens to everyone :)
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options

I was totally sure AF was right around the corner, 18DPO and neg tests, cramps and bloating and all the usual stuff, and I was poking my belly and telling my uterus to just go ahead and bleed already and stop stalling so I can just get to another cycle and keep trying.

Then FF moved my crosshairs and told me I had a really late O, so those symptoms, for me, were apparently a sign of ovulation. Or hell, maybe it was just gas from eating at Five Guys.

Symptoms can mean anything, and it's too easy to read too much into them - you can't know till you test!

BFP #1 9/7/12. Loved for a month, and lost 10/11/12.
    Antijenic Drift - my blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"