Upstate NY Babies

What candy are you handing out?

We're giving out blow pops... just curious ;)
imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What candy are you handing out?

• I bought a big bag of the Willy Wonka assorted stuff (bottle caps, laffy taffy, nerds etc), kit kats, butterfingers and resse's pb cups.
  • We are giving out a jolly rancher mix of pops and chews. I don't buy chocolate because I would eat it all! Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I have oreos, teddy grahams, reese pb cups, twix and hershey bars. 
  • We have Hersheys (or maybe it is Nestle) miniatures, and then a mixed bag mixed in with it (milk duds, bottlecaps, tootsie rolls, etc).
  • We don't get any TOTers b/c we're so far out in the country but I bought some PB Cups and Hershey's w/ almonds for DH & I to enjoy ;)
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • I have a big assortment of just about every kind of candy.  I bought lots of Hersheys, Mars and Nestle fun size bars.  Then I have all the candy the kids have accumulated over the last month, it is a crazy amount.  Plus the neighbor brought over gummy lifesavers, skittles and something else for me to hand out on their behalf because they will be out of town.
  • Snickers, Kit Kats, ummm, I think Peanut M&Ms. And Pixie Sticks.

Luckily, the bags have stayed closed!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're giving out dumdums, butterfingers and twix bars. I'm hoping we won't get very many ToT'ers because I want me some chocolate!
  • We have Tootsie Pops that I will leave in a basket on the door for when we're not home...I figure kids will take handfuls.  When we get home we're giving out the "good" candy - Twix, M & M's, Snickers, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are handing out a variety of candy bars. Then we have some gluten and casin free choices for our food allergy kids on our street. I always like that they have a choice of candy that they can eat:)

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• reese cups, twizlers, tootie rolls, butterfingers, crunch bars, milky way (regular and dark), baby ruth, almond joy (yuck), m&ms, candy corn, starburst, whoppers, twix, snickers, jolly ranchers, milk duds, dum dums etc.

Halloween is a super big deal in my neighborhood.  We get SO MANY kids.  So I've been picking up a bag or 2 of candy everytime we have been to the grocery store in the last month or so.

Both conceived using 7.5 mg Femara+Ovidrel+IUI

• Mini tootsie roll pops. My mom brought over some smarties and skittles but those will probably go to my private candy stash ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • imagemissyjg:
    We are handing out a variety of candy bars. Then we have some gluten and casin free choices for our food allergy kids on our street. I always like that they have a choice of candy that they can eat:)

How sweet of you!

• Teddy Grahams and Goldfish Crackers. 
  • I just put together my start bowl of candy, wholey treat assortment!  If a kid can't find something in that bowl they like, they just aren't human!  Tyler was very willing to pick through his candy bag and add it to the bowl while picking out his favorites to keep.  He only kept about 5% of the his bag.

I'll have to post a pic tonight after I put the glow sticks in!

• I bought a mixed bag that has whoppers, almond joy, hershey bars, pb cups and kit kats
  • KitKats and M&Ms. Going to try to get rid of the KitKats first, since I would go for those over the M&Ms. If there's any left over, DH and DS can go to town on the M&Ms.
  • Snickers :)
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"