Trouble TTC
Options

I don't want to do it

I am so scared, I don't want to test.  This is the last chance for us and I don't want to know whether it worked.  I like going on with my days with hope in my heart and I am so afraid of how a BFN will crush me.

The past cycles, I usually had spotting or full blown AF (except for my FET) and I kept testing and getting negatives so it gave me time to prepare for the bad news.  This time I have been refusing to test because I don't want to give up on this hope.

I am 11dp3dt today.  Beta is on Wednesday. I am going to see Les Miserables with my mother on Wednesday and I hate to be crying the whole time.

There is no real point of the post I just needed to vent to someone who understands. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't want to do it

• Options

(((hugs)))

Sending you lots and lots of good thoughts Beth! I am hoping the best for you!!

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Beth!  I was thinking about how you were doing and wondering when your beta is.   I know exactly how you feel - I tested last IVF every day for a week before my negative beta and I spent every morning that week in my car crying on my way to work.  It is so hard - but I agree with you - it is better to not test and to still hold onto hope that it worked.   I have my cousins wedding the day of my beta this time - so if it doesn't work she's going to think I'm really sad she is getting married. 

Anyway - I hope more than anything this is it for you - and good luck on Wednesday - and hopefully you get to enjoy Les Mis!! 

TTC #1 since 6/09
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    3 IUIs, 4 IVFs = BFFN
      3rd RE: IVF #5/FET = BFP
    14dp5dt=1170 16dp5dt=2573

1st u/s=
    TWINS!
    It's a Boy and a Girl!

Born at 34w3d! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know what to say, only that I understand.
    ME: All clear (B/W, HSG, ect.) DH: Borderline counts/ 3% morph TTC since 7.2010 BFP 2.1.2011 DX with BO- 2.21.2011 DX wrong!!!! See baby & HB on u/s 2.25.2011!!!! Baby measures 6w3d, suppose to be 9w3d, and HR only 80 bmp. FX!!!! follow up u/s 3.8.2011- baby stopped growing at 6 weeks, Heartbeat stopped. d/c 3.9.2011 :*( First Re Appt 9.2.2011 IUI & Clomid- 10.30.2011 (5.5million post wash)-BFN IUI & Follistim- 11.28.2011 (12 million post wash- 4 mature follicles!)-- BFP DECEMBER 6,2011!!!! FX!!!!!
  • Options
    imagehootie123:

Beth!  I was thinking about how you were doing and wondering when your beta is.   I know exactly how you feel - I tested last IVF every day for a week before my negative beta and I spent every morning that week in my car crying on my way to work.  It is so hard - but I agree with you - it is better to not test and to still hold onto hope that it worked.   I have my cousins wedding the day of my beta this time - so if it doesn't work she's going to think I'm really sad she is getting married. 

Anyway - I hope more than anything this is it for you - and good luck on Wednesday - and hopefully you get to enjoy Les Mis!! 

Thanks hon!  Why does IF have to interfere with everything!  I hope you will be able to have a wonderful time at the wedding ;) 

• Options
    Just wanted to say goodluck!!!!
    imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You were totally on my mind this morning as I was just doing the math to see when your beta was!!    Even though I'm "only" on IVF#2, I totally get the "not wanting to know". I don't either because it is really is over.  All I can say is I'm rooting for you and I HOPE you have a positive. Thinking of you and looking forward to some good news for a change!  Hugs.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options
    My fingers are crossed for you sweets.  Hugs!!!
    TTC since 2006
    Me: 36 DH: 40
    DH dx azoospermia My dx: RA & AMA
    d-IUI's--6/10, 7/13 & 8/4: all BFN
    d-IVF#1--Lupron/Menopur/Bravelle/Novarel; mini-dose protocol
    ER: 10/25--18R; 14F; ET: 10/28--3dt of 2 embies; 3 blasts frozen
    + HPT 11/4; Beta #1--14dp3dt: 441; Beta #2--21dp3dt: 9298
    One beautiful jelly bean growing! Saw h/b on 11/28 and 12/5!!!
    P/SAIF welcome
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/mandalinn/?action=view
  • Options
    I can only imagine the fear this cycle of seen only one line.  I agree, waiting until the beta and holding onto that hope is good.  Glad to hear you have not started spotting.  Hope it's a sign that after all this time, and what you've put your body through - that it's finally your turn.

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options

Sending you lots and lots of good thoughts!

((hugs))

• Options

I can imagine this is so daunting for you, Beth. I truly hate that you have to go through this, yet again. 

Are you planning to hold out until Wednesday? Is there a way you can delay the results until you get back from Les Mis? (Mine come through on the computer). 

Hoping this works for you and I will be thinking of you and looking for your updates. 

(Live in Europe) TTC since 1/2010
  • Options

imageMrs.McIrish:
    You were totally on my mind this morning as I was just doing the math to see when your beta was!!    Even though I'm "only" on IVF#2, I totally get the "not wanting to know". I don't either because it is really is over.  All I can say is I'm rooting for you and I HOPE you have a positive. Thinking of you and looking forward to some good news for a change!  Hugs.

Thanks hon.  Is your test the 7th?   

• Options
    imageMitzi Bishi:

I can imagine this is so daunting for you, Beth. I truly hate that you have to go through this, yet again. 

Are you planning to hold out until Wednesday? Is there a way you can delay the results until you get back from Les Mis? (Mine come through on the computer). 

Hoping this works for you and I will be thinking of you and looking for your updates. 

I'm trying to decide.  I may test tomorrow since the results should be quite accurate and then I can cry my eyes out Tuesday if it is bad and then be able to compose myself for Wednesday.  I'm not sure if I can delay the results. 

• Options
    ((hugs)) I would be scared, too. I hope that if/when you decide to test, it's nothing but happiness over the result
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your support.  It means so much.
  • Options
    I am thinking of you. I hope this is it! ((hugs))
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Options

Fingers crossed!

I completely understand.  My last cycle I had no desire to test.  But, I was going to get beta results while at work on Tuesday (15 dpo).  So, I tested the evening before because I was so tired of leaving work crying and if it was negative, I was going to call in.  I'm glad I didn't test any earlier since it would have probably been negative (I found out at 15 dpo that my beta drawn at 11 dpo was negative at 3). 

Thinking of you, hon!  Praying you get to share good news with your mom on Wednesday (or if you aren't sharing that early, that you at least are very happy).

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    imagebeth0874:

imageMrs.McIrish:

Thanks hon.  Is your test the 7th?   

It's the 8th.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options
    really hope this is it for you!

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Lots of t's and p's for you! I hope you get a pleasant surprise Wednesday! I'm crossing everything for you to get your BFP! Keep us posted
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK! FX for you!!!!
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 since 3/10:
    DX: Me-PCOS, retroverted/ tilted ute - DH- MFI, DH-4 mo of Clomid therapy= no improvement. Weekly HCG injections.
    Me-34, DH-33
    HSG- unsuccessful, SHSG (dialated)-no blockages
    7/11-Clomid (unmonitored) BFN,
    #1 Fresh IVF 9/11: w/ ICSI & AH (only option): (1 transfered, 8BF) = BFN!!
    #2 FET: 2 transferred (2 6BF) 12/11 = BFFN!!
    Surprise + HPT on break! 2/12 Beta 1: 6 Beta 2: <5 = c/p ( RE had given me provera... So pretty sure this ruined everything)<BR> #3 Fresh IVF 3/12: w/ ICSI & AH (2 transfered 8BF & 7BF, 1 to freeze) = BFMFN!
    New RE 5/12
    6/14 Hysteroscopy
    #4 Fresh IVF 8/12: 5dt of 2 5AB blasts = BFN!... what else is new?!?
    New RE insists its a transfer issue, immunology checked & good
    #5 IVF FET 1/13 under anesthesia : Two 5 day blasts transferred
    + HPT!! Beta1: 2315 Beta2: 6442 Beta3: 31,061
    First u/s 1/30/13: Shows 1 healthy heartbeat!!

Was he was right? I wasted 4 IVF's and the doctors were not getting the catheter in?!?
    ~~ Bump Bestie/ IRL Lynn0926 ~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"