Pittsburgh Babies

Shower locations near Robinson Twp.

Hi! I am looking at shower locations in the Robinson/Oakdale/Imperial areas for the month of January.  Any suggestions?

We are currently considering Buca di Beppos... has anyone else had their shower there?  I would love to hear about your experience.

Thanks!

Lindsay

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Shower locations near Robinson Twp.

• I just came back from the Robinson area and we stopped in Johnny Carino's for lunch. They have have two rooms off to the either side if the front entrance. There was actually a baby shower in the one room today. Not sure about prices, but seems like that they had food served from the menu (not a buffet).

It may not be a bad choice since you would have your own room and it wasn't too crowded.

• My baby shower was at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott last December. They did a wonderful spread and the room was more than big enough to accommodate a larger group than we had.  My sister said the coordinator was great to work with (she hosted and lives out of state)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my shower at Buca di Beppo:) Feel free to email me at gwennythepooh at hotmail dot com with any questions you have about it (I don't check this board very often and don't want to miss your questions!).
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Missed m/c at 17 weeks, partial molar pregnancy d&c 11/30/09
  • My mom had my shower at Eat n Park and it actually turned out nicely. They have two different private rooms available. We made a "mini menu" for everyone to choose from. There were two servers taking care of us and it went very smoothly. We had about 25 people.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There is a banquet hall/restaurant/bar place in Imperial called Celebrations.  Its right up from the main exit's gas stations and fire department. 
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"