Multiples
Options

MoM's to be check in :)

Good Morning MoM's to be and WELCOME to the first check in :)  I will post the check in every Monday but feel free to contribute whenever you can or when you have any news :)  I will read all updates before I post the next week.  I will also try to follow and post birth stories too.  PM me with anything, suggestions for QOTW, additions, changes, general multiples questions, I am here for you!

***If you would like to be added to the check in WELCOME and please give your due date and any other information you would like added such as: genders, surprise, triplets, quads, etc. whether you are on bedrest or hospital bedrest. 

QOTW: Would you like a certain day of the month for posting Multiples bump photos or u/s pictures?  If so when, first post of the month or last?  Or would you prefer having people post them whenever they want?  Thanks and have a great week!

October

November

jms1223  boy/girl  11/21  c-sect  11/07

ColleenS629  di/di  boys  11/25

December

fets10  di/di  boys  12/12

spcarmywife  boy/girl  12/13

lrrb  boy/girl  12/20  c-sect 11/29

Glowconsin  idenitcal girls and boy  Triplets  bedrest  12/27

afwifestrecker7706  tri/tri  girl/girl/boy  Triplets  12/31  c-sect by the end of Nov

Happy 2012!

January

raches  boy/girl  1/06

RobinNicole  di/di  girls  1/20  c-sect

alindt  moni/di  surprise  1/21  c-sect

LauraJ23  di/di  girls  1/24 katyboston  girl/girl/boy  Triplets  1/24  c-sect 1/13

RAF56  di/di  girls  1/26

February

sarahvarno  boys  2/01

politelypink  boy/girl  bedrest  2/01

gin7914  di/di  girls  2/03

en0204  identical  girls  2/07  c-sect 1/18 or 1/19 frogchic295  di/di  boys  2/07  will be born at or before 1/25

kiwi443  moni/di  girls  2/13

Christinaxxo  mono/di  girls  2/17

lmydogally  girls  2/18

curlywhirly  boy/girl  2/20

emschott  di/di  boy/girl  2/21 JenniferB1974  di/di  boys  2/27  c-sect 2/14

March

TeacherTiff  mono/di  girls  3/03 babies at the end of February

shananagins  di/di  girls?  3/23

deutschefairy  boy/girl  3/29  c-sect

April

KelinandKevin  4/01

phillygirl526  di/di  4/6

selenamarino  boy/girl?  4/09

redhotchili83  boy/?  4/09

AmyJoy728  boys?  4/10

07may07  4/19

ninjabridemom  ident  4/19

erniebufflo  di/di  4/21

bs101406  4/23

wntrgrl83  di/di  4/29

May

benz2010  mo/mo  5/4

Fryjack  di/di 5/13

Breezy8407  5/19

June

naflmj  di/di  6/05

allisonmarie22 surprise  6/07

Missa_g  6/10

July

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
Flight to clinic 7/22
FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

Re: MoM's to be check in :)

• Options

Hello everyone! :)

My name is Tiffany and this is my second pregnancy. I have a 14 month old son and am expecting spontaneous mono/di girls, hopefully at the end of February. :) 

I am 22 weeks along right now and have had a fairly easy pregnancy thus far (knock on wood!) I am only working part time as a substitute teacher which is the best of both worlds... I get to be a SAHM but make a little $ too and decide if I feel like working that day or not. ;) At this point, I'm starting to feel a little more achy and overall "blah" at the end of the day but I think that's to be expected. 

So far, no signs of TTTS which has been my biggest fear all along. The babies are growing well and have always measured a week or more ahead, and within a couple of ounces of each other. We have another u/s next week (every other Monday right now) that I'm looking forward to! 

As far as the belly pics, whatever works for everyone else. I am bad about taking them but if there's a post it might encourage me to do better. ;) 

Looking forward to getting to know you all! Best wishes! 

• Options

Good Morning everyone!

My name is Christine, and this is our first pregnancy. I am expecting spontaneous  di/di twins, and will find out the gender in a few weeks!

I am 14 weeks along at this time, and have been feeling great! I work full time on an ambulance, but due to lifting restrictions by my OB, I am currently not in work.... I am going stir crazy so I am looking for something to do PT...

I am not showing yet, so whatever works for everyone will be fine with me!

I'm glad I finally posted on here as I have been lurking here since I found out at 8 weeks I was expecting twins. All of the ladies really seem wonderful, and are a wealth of knowledge and information! I really look forward to getting to know everyone!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi there!

I'm currently KU with trips (ID girls and their brother).  Technically I'm due 12/27, but I'm 32 weeks tomorrow, so the kids could come at any point.  I've had a goal of making it to 36 weeks, but started doubting myself in the last week if I can make it that long.  I've been on house arrest since 24 weeks for no reason other than my MFM Drs are super conservative with trips.

I have a personal hatred of Tinypic, so whatever everyone else wants to do with Bump pics is cool with me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi ladies.  I'm Selena.  I have a 12 year old step-son and my husband and I have an 8 year old son and a 6 year old daughter.  I'm KU with (what we believe to be) b/g twins. At our 14 week u/s we got a 75% guess of a girl but nothing for baby b.  I ended up in hopsital over the weekend with contractions and u/s tech says b/g but our A/S isn't until the 9th.  Luckily those contractions weren't doing anything to babies or my body so I got IV fluids and went home.  Today I make 17 weeks and thank GOD the MS has gone; however, it has been traded for pressure in my who-ha and tailbone, dizziness and headaches.  I'm not due until April 9th. 

I haven't figured out how to post pics yet so I'll just go with the flow. 

• Options

Hi everyone! I am very new here. I posted an intro yesterday in fact.

I found out over the weekend we are having twins. We are still shocked! This is my first pregnancy which happened very quickly, and I have been feeling great, so seeing two babies in there was a complete shock. I am still bursting with lots of emotions, but mostly feeling incredibly blessed and happy.

I am just a little over 11 weeks so far. I have been feeling great the whole time. I have still been running and working out as I did pre-pregnancy, but just a lot slower and less intense. Some nausea that will last for an hour or so, but it will pass if I can get something in my stomach. Sore and tender boobs, bloating and a lot of exhaustion. In the past week the bloating and exhaustion have really scaled back though. I am still wearing all my regular clothes so far. I have a feeling that won't last much longer now that there are two taking up space in my belly :)

I work full time (or more - 60 hour weeks have become commonplace unfortunately) and haven't told my work yet. I plan to on Monday next week. I have a lot of questions about what my future will hold work wise. I don't think H and I could make it on his salary alone since I currently make more than him. I am really hoping my work will be flexible with me and find a good solution that might allow me to work from home. Luckily it's a desk job, so hopefully I can stay here for a while. The high stress position I have now might have to go. We'll see!

I have only taken one bump picture so far. It really doesn't look different yet. I am sure that will change in the next couple weeks. I am up for posting whenever.

my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Happy Halloween everyone!

I'm Christina. This is my second pregnancy. I'm expecting mono/di girls. Finding out we were having twins was a big suprise, but we are so excited and can't wait to meet them. I have a 3 year old daughter named Emma.

I am currently 24 weeks along, and have been feeling pretty good. My hyperemesis has recently gone away and my acid reflux has been pretty much gone too. I work as a CNA at a local hospital, however the dr put me on restrictions so I haven't been working for a while.

I'm fine with posting bump or u/s pics whenever.

• Options

I'm 17 wks preg with twins via Clomid. I'm due 4/10 but expecting it to be sometime in March. I'm a stay at home wife, while my DH works at a law firm full-time and is getting his law degree at night.I'm hoping to out myself on fb this week, just wanted to wait for my doc appts to make sure everything is good with the kids.

At my 15 wk appt, the u/s tech thought they were both boys, but will know for sure in 2 weeks. I'm high risk for PTL, so I get to see my MFM every 2 weeks and my OB every 3 weeks.

I just started taking bump pics last week, so I just have to figure out how to get them posted whenever everyone wants to post them.

• Options

This is my 6th pregnancy (all previous pregnancies were m/c's) and I am expecting di/di twins. We did IVF several times and always m/c'd. After further testing we found out my hydrosalpinx (blocked tubes) were leaking a toxic fluid into my ute and killing the fetus before week 8. So I had my tubes completely removed and we tried one last time. It worked!

Anyway, I am now... 19-ish weeks and doing ok. I had a rocky start (bleeding the entire 1st tri until week 15) so was on and off of bed rest. I am currently back to work full time but it's taking its toll physically. I know things are only going to get harder from here on so I plan on talking to my boss about teleworking a couple of days a week and when I feel it's time I'll either take a leave of absence or telework full time. I'm not going to push things too hard physically. My goal is a healthy mom and healthy babies!

My OB and MFM want to see me make it to 36w (March 1), but my official due date is April 1. We should find out what the genders are at my scan tomorrow. My official anatomy scan isn't for a couple of weeks, but my DH can't go to it so we are going to just find out genders tomorrow (if the twins cooperate).

I don't mind posting a bump or u/s pic. It would be fun to celebrate the small milestones.

• Options

Hello my name is Courtney and this is my 2nd pregnancy. I have a little girl who will be 2 at the end of Jan and her name is Addily Anne. She has officially hit terrible 2's and I may lose all my hair ;) My DH is a farmer in the spring and fall so it's just been Addily and I for a couple months now! I've been feeling terrible so poor thing has learned to play by herself! :|

I am a PT Dental Hygienist. My hours always change but I dont mind and after the babies come I think they will let me just work 2 or maybe 3 days a week so that will be nice! Cleaning teeth has been a nightmare through this all day sickness!

I am 13 weeks along and currently carrying mo/mo twins. They are very high risk and we hope and pray for a membrane every u/s. We have appts every other week with my OB and will see a peri in Dec. The Peri is about 3 hours away so if they continue to be mo/mo we will be traveling about every other week to that office and my OB is an hour away so traveling there every other week from peri office. I think I need a planner to keep this all straight! They want me out of work at 20 weeks but if health is good then I may try 1-2 days a week for a few more weeks. I only work 6 hour days!!

But otherwise just keeping positive about everything and a lot of prayers! We are very excited but I still have my reservations I guess. :( As far a bump pics I'd enjoy that but I have no idea how to upload!

• Options

Hi Ladies!  I'm pregnant with my first two children!  MH and I tried for years and had many fertility treatments.  We are blessed to be expecting twins in April!

I definitely still have lots of nausea and exhaustion but it is getting better as time goes on!  I'm excited, thrilled, nervous, scared.....etc. to be a MoMs!

Whatever people want to do for pictures is fine by me.  Truthfully, I'm technologically challenged in that department so I may not be posting my pics!!!

Thanks for starting this check-in!!!

*P/SAIFW* TTC since 1/08 Clomid, 2 IUIs, 4 IVFs, FET 7 losses Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi everyone!  My name is Melissa and I'm a little over 7w with twins.  It's been a hard road to get here, although I know many others have had it a lot worse.  We got pregnant in December but had a devestating loss at 6w.  We continued to try with perfectly timed cycles before being referred to a RE in August.  I was diagnosed with DOR and an LP defect, then underwent a lap and HSG that discovered endometriosis and cysts.  Our RE started us on a cycle of Femara, Gonal-F, trigger shot with TI, and prometrium twice daily beginning 1DPO.  Now here we are!  We have had two ultrasounds so far and the babies are measuring right on track with great heartbeats.  I feel mostly at peace and a lot less anxious than I expected to at this point.  We are so excited!  I go for my next ultrasound on Wednesday. 

Bump pictures at any point work for me!  My ovaries are still hyper stimulated so I'm quite bloated, but won't be taking any pictures until 12w I think. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Options

Hello,

I am 24 weeks with twin girls.  Due on Feb. 18th. The girls names are Brooke and Nora.

I feel really great and actually feel better the further along I get.  Stronger and more confident that I can keep these babies in for the long haul.  

I did have complications in the beginning and had to stop traveling for work.  I think that not traveling and the fact that I work from home, have helped a great deal.  

IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Options

Hi fellow MOMs and MOMs to be. I have been posting questions and lurking on here since I found out I was pg with spontaneous mo/di twins at 6 weeks. I am now 28 weeks and it has gone by soo fast! Just these last few days I am starting to feel like I am running out of room in my belly. I don't know how I am going to make it to the end.

So far, no complications. U/S at the MFM's every 2 weeks and everything looks good. I will soon be going every week to the OB, and starting biophysical testing at the MFM weekly as well. Hoping to cook these babies as long as possible but it's hard because I already feel like I'm ready for some relief.  

My OB said she does not risk delivering ID twins vaginally, so I know I'll be having a CS. I am not too terribly excited about that but I will do whatever is best for the babies. 

I have a 15-month DS who should be around 17 months when the babies get here. We are team green with the twins because we want to be surprised at least once (we found out accidentally with DS and this will be our last pregnancy).

I have never posted a pic on here before and am also bad about taking belly pics, although I just took some yesterday (and about died because it looked so much bigger on the screen than me just looking down at it). So I guess my answer to the QOTW would be, the first post of the month...but really no preference. I love hearing the birth stories and can't wait to finally share mine too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hey there,

This is my first pregnancy and I'm expecting spontaneous di/di twin boys.  I'm 34 weeks along today, so really getting to the home stretch.  I'd like to make it to 38 weeks - or at least 36 - so we are getting so close.  Everything has been fine with the pregnancy, but I will say i'm getting pretty uncomfortable now.  I have quite a bit of back pain already so I fear what the next few weeks will bring.

My husband and I have been really focused on our to do list and we are almost done, so we're feeling better about being ready logistically.  However, emotionally, we are getting more and more anxious...

• Options

Hello,

I am currently 27 weeks with twin girls (di/di).  We did IUI after several years of trying and m/c. I only had a little morning sickness and up until now my biggest symptom was being tired.  I am now starting to feel a little more achy and sore as the babies are getting bigger.  My actual due date is Jan 26th, but at my last MFM appt, she said 38 weeks is that longest they go with twins. I am now on every 2 week appointments and start weekly appointments in Dec. I have been not been an active poster, but have learned so much for everyone on this board!

R & R- Twin Girls January 2012
  • Options

Hello There! My husband and I are currently expecting our first children, twins! We conceived with IVF. I have my 3rd ultrasound tomorrow at my first official appointment with my OB. I am so nervous and excited. When I had my 2nd ultrasound both babies had strong heartbeats,  but baby B was measuring 3 days behind baby A. We're hoping for good news tomorrow.

We plan on being team green. 

Whatever is fine with me for bump pics. I'm super bloated already.

• Options

I'm 19 weeks with Di/Di twins. Due 3/23.  At my last appointment the tech said she thinks they're both girls.  I go in this afternoon and hopefully they can tell me more certainly. 

This is my first pregnancy and finding out that it's twins was a HUGE surprise. 

I'm a middle school theatre arts teacher, and I'm nervous that I'll be taken out of work early.  I started a new job this year, and was already pg. at the beginning of the year, so my disability insurance won't pay if I get put on bed rest Crying

I haven't taken ANY bump pics yet!  Hopefully this will remind me.  I do feel HUGE already, I'm really scared of how much bigger I'll be by the end!!

imagemy read shelf:
    Shannon (shananagins) Jones's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hello!

I'm 25 weeks along with mono/di girls. I also have a 2 year old son. We were surprised to discover we were having twins at our 20 week ultrasound. So far the babies are the same size and growing right on track. I go for another ultrasound this afternoon.

I think the first of the month (or another designated time) for bump/ultrasound pics would be great!

J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • Options

Hi!

I am currently 17 weeks along with di/di twins. Our twins are the result of our second IVF cycle. So far, we have not had any complications at all with our babies- great heart rates, growing right on track, and great NT results. We will find out on November 11th the sexes of the twins. My due date is April 6th but my OB seems to think we will be closer to the middle of March based on twin pregnancies that she's dealt with in the past.

IUI #1 and #2 = BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN, no frosties

IVF #2 = BFP!! TWINS!!! Born 3/9/12

FET #1 = BFP!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Happy Halloween!

I am Sarah. I am expecting twin boys this January. This is our first pregnancy and might be the last. We only wanted two children and our so happy with 2 boys. I am currently 26 weeks along. I have been feeling great and have had a fairly easy pregnancy. I have had some bad back pain but that is about all so far. I am still working full-time. I work on a desk job so I am hoping to work as long as possible.

imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 26 weeks, expecting di/di b/g twins! My due date is February 1st. I've been put on bedrest till the end of my pregnancy. I'm excited to have a check in now since it's something else I can do to pass a bit of time! I'm still getting some nausea, although it is a little better. Still throwing up once or twice a week. My goal is to make it to 36 weeks. DH and I are getting pretty excited now that it only 9 weeks away!
  • Options

Hi, I want to be added.  My name is Leslie and I'm 33 weeks (tomorrow) with boy/girl twins.  I'm "due" december 20th but i have a planed c-section at 37 weeks on November 29th.  I'm VERY much looking forward to it.  I'm not sure how much more I can take at this point. haha

QOTD: I think a certain day maybe the first post of the month! =) 

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Options

This will be my one and only post in this check-in. I am currently 36w3d pregnant with di/di twin boys (EDD 11/25/11). I am expecting twins after going through IVF and a previous m/c. My pregnancy has been pretty rough but not nearly as bad as some others. I had OHSS in the beginning from the IVF, then an SCH, an irritable uterus, and a hospitalization for simultaneous flu and bronchitis that the babies didn't tolerate well. I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now aside from my current issues. I posted questions about this but as a recap, up to my 28 week u/s, both boys were growing well. By my 32w growth u/s, there was a growth discordance. Baby A had only grown a pound during that month while Baby B had grown 2 pounds. I have been being monitored since that point with twice weekly NSTs along with BPPs/ growth u/s/ cord flow studies every other week. My most recent one on Friday, at 36w, showed an even bigger discordance and more slowed growth for Baby A. They are about 2 pounds apart now so my MFM wants me to deliver this week. I go to the OB this afternoon for my last NST and to determine which day this week I will give birth, as well as whether it will be via c/s or induction.

I don't have a preference about the pictures. 

m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • Options

Hey guys!

My name is Brooke and this is our first pregnancy.  After years of trying, we were successful with IUI and are expecting our first and second little one on April 23rd (15 weeks today).  We are so excited and blessed!

We are currently Team Green and have our A/S scheduled for Nov 18th.  Hopefully we can stay strong.  :)  So far the pregnancy has been pretty good (knock on wood).  Now that I'm into the second trimester, starting to get some energy back, which has been nice.

Congrats to everyone on their new bundles of joy!  

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

Thanks for organizing this! I would love to be added.

We are expecting twins after our 2nd fresh IVF cycle. Still early so nothing other than that they are di/di. Our due date is June 5th though we are hoping to make it to the 15th of May. We also have a 21 month old son.

QOTW: Doesn't really matter one way or another.

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    Hi, my name is Rachel and we are expecting b/g twins.  I got pregnant with twins on my third IUI cycle.  I'm about 30 weeks along right now - for awhile I never thought I would make it this far!  So far I've had some pre-term labor complications (contractions and shortening cervix), and I also have a mild case of gestational diabetes.  I have to monitor my blood sugar levels but so far it has easily been controlled.  I'm really looking forward to meeting my babies and SO ready to not be pregnant anymore! 
    Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi Ladies, and thanks to Efhoping for organizing this check in!

I'm 24 weeks today with twins--a girl and a boy. These will be babies #2 and #3 for us (my son just turned 2), and although I was shocked, scared, and overwhelmed at the thought of twins when we found out at 12 weeks, I'm getting more and more excited and I love that we are having twins. I already love these babies so much!

I've had a very uneventful pregnancy so far, and hope to keep it that way! My due date is Feb. 20, and I hope to make it as close to that date as possible. I'm already about the same size as I was when I delivered my son, so I can't quite wrap my head around how big I will be by the end of this pregnancy.

QOTW: I've never posted a pic, but will try to figure it out whenever it's time.

DS1 10/09 Twins! 2/12
  • Options

Hello Everyone!

I am almost 34 weeks along with spontaneous b/g twins due on December 13th.  Twins were quite a shock to us at our 20 week ultrasound, so the past 14 weeks have been quite the roller coaster of emotions. I am looking forward getting to know everyone.

• Options
    Hi everyone!  Im Jessica, expecting sponatenous di/di twins at the end of March.  Im currently 17 weeks and i have a nearly 2 year old son, as well.  I work as a special education teacher for middle school kids with severe autism and/or cognitive impairments.  So far Ive been very pukey (and being in a class full of teenage boys with hygiene issues doesn't help!) but otherwise good!  According to our last ultrasound, we are 99% having "one boy and one uncooperative baby".  We find out for sure the day before Thanksgiving!
  • Options

I would love to be added. I am 31 weeks with tri/tri triplets 2 girls and a boy. I have a almost 3 year old DS also. I am on modified bed rest right now after I went in to PTL a few weeks ago. 

I am miserable with heartburn, nausia and back pain all the time. I am ready to be done but know they need more time. I go to the Dr every week and do 17P shot and start BPP u/s this week. And next week at 32weeks 6 days is next growth scan. They will make plans for my repeat c-section at that appt. I am due Dec 31 but I will not go past end of Nov. At the babies last growth scan they were all close to 3lbs each so my GD is doing something for me lol. 

As for question does not matter to me I will not post pics I am to scared to with all the crazy's and fakers lol.  

• Options

Thank you for doing this!!!

I'm Sarah, due 4/19 with spontaneous identical twins -- we will find out the genders after the amnio.  No bedrest yet and everyone is looking great!  We had a failed amnio today and are attempting again next week.

I like the big group pic threads :)  I say the first of the month b/c it makes what, for me, is a dreary day (lots of admin stuff to do on the 1st) more interesting :)

• Options

Hi!

I'm Laura and I'm pregnant with di/di twin girls...I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow (EDD 1/24/12)! Yay!

I'm wondering if I'm starting to his the wall that I've read so much about.  Just had my second trip to L&D on Saturday for contractions.  Luckily no dilating...yay!! :)  So no bed rest for me...at least not yet.  I have my 28 wk appt on Thursday and I'll have my GD screening (wish me luck!).

No preference on belly pics...I'm game for whatever :)

Thanks for putting this together! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options

Hi ladies!  I'm Elyse.  I'm 30, and I'm due in February with spontaneous di/di boy/girl twins.  So far, so good. This is my first pregnancy.  It's been an interesting ride so far!  I love getting to see my babies every few weeks - right now it's at least every 2- and I think I'd go nuts waiting to as long as singleton moms do between ultrasounds.  I don't know yet how I'll deliver... not even sure what I prefer. 

I work part-time (mornings) as a teacher, and my goal is to keep plugging along until 37 weeks (Feb 1) at work.  (I realize that might be unrealistic).  I am probably less prepared than the rest of you ladies.... we haven't started a nursery (though we do have cribs) or picked out names yet.  DH seems to think these babies won't be here for years!  I'm looking forward to more check-ins to see how everyone is doing.

• Options

My name is Jen and I'm about 26 weeks along.  We're expecting spontaneous identical twin girls, which everyone in both families is completely excited for (more excited then I am, lol!).  They have me going in for ultrasounds every two weeks to be monitored for TTTS, but as of the 21st they were the exact same weight and measuring a day apart so they're looking good.

The biggest concern with my pregnancy so far has been fibroids.  I have three of them, and one has been consistently measuring larger than the babies.  They have been causing a ton of pain, so if my work won't let me work from home (which should not be an issue at all, but it's been three weeks since I asked per my doctor and they haven't given me a definite answer) then I'll be on bed rest at 28 weeks.  The thought of spending 9 or 10 weeks on bed rest really scares me since I've never been one to sit around.

Both babies are breech (they have been since the beginning) and with the position of the fibroids they don't see much hope of them moving, so I'll have a scheduled c-section at 37 weeks, likely 1/17 or 1/18.  I can't believe that is so close!

• Options

Hi there. I mostly lurk and post here and there. I am due 3/29/12 with a boy and a girl! This is our first pregnancy and we are super excited. I will need a c-section because our boy has velementous cord insertion, but it is not scheduled yet. Hoping to keep them in there as long as possible. 

As far as bump and u/s pics, I'll go along with whatever. Some days aren't possible for me to get on here and some days I have nothing else to do, but they're never on a set day so.  

~*~Nestie Besties with Hollylb3~*~
    After 2+ years, open-heart surgery, and 3 IUIs,
    our two miracles are here!
    My Blog!
  • Options

Hi Ladies,

My name is Jessica and i am 26 weeks (tomorrow) with di di spontaneous boy twins.  My official due date is february 7 but my dotor says i will not go past January 25th. My husband and I tried for 11 months and the week after i called the dr. to schedule the very begining of fertility treatments because i was beginning to bleed (lasting not even 1 day) i took a test and it was positive.  We leaned it was twins at our 7 week ultrasound and were elated!  So far, knock wood I have had a very easy trouble free pregnancy and both babies are above average for size.  I absolutely cannot wait for them to be here but i do dread the sleep loss :-)

santasmall Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So...joining the party late. I'm 31 weeks today with Boy/Girl twins. Due date is 1/2/12 and hoping to make it that long, but do to rising bp I was written out of work last week. I have a 4 year old who is going to make a wonderful big sis! Our twins names are going to be Kennedy and Cooper. And I have no preference on when we do picture uploads.
    DD born 1/27/07 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My name is Sarah, and my husband and I are having our first and second children. We were completely shocked at our 1st prenatal at 8 weeks to find out that we're having spontaneous di/di twins. No genders yet, but my next appointment is Nov. 16, so maybe we'll see something then. We're due at the end of April. Now that my belly is starting to pop, the whole thing is starting to feel real. Made our first purchase for the babies today: a double stroller!

Untitled

Etta Jane and Claire Elaine are here! Born March 28, 2012.

my blog

What it's like to cloth diaper twins, Part I.

Cloth diapering twins, Part II.

• Options

Hello all!

I'm 26 weeks and expecting di/di twin girls.  Due Feb 3.  Everything is going pretty well so far and I'm hoping to make it as close to my due date as possible!  I've mostly been a lurker and this board has helped me out a lot so far.  :) 

I wouldn't mind posting bump pics if I can figure out how to do it! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm 9 weeks with our first babies.  Fraternal spontaneous twins.  One baby has a smaller gestational sac than the other which we are monitoring closely.  I go back in a week for a repeat scan.  Keeping my fingers crossed for healthy babies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"