January 2012 Moms
Options

~~!!Ticker Change Monday!!~~

An acutal ticker change for me today!!!!! 29 weeks and a squash!! Woo hoo!!Party!!!

How are you feeling today?

Anything new or changed?

Anything you're looking forward to this week?

Have a wonderful Monday!Big Smile

Re: ~~!!Ticker Change Monday!!~~

• Options
    We are a squash today?! Holy crap!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

27 weeks today still an eggplant!

How are you feeling today?  Last night was rough one, I made chicken curry for dinner and believe me that will be the last time I will be making that before the baby comes.  I was up from about 2-3 with the feeling of puking and nothing happened and the heartburn was out of this world!

Anything new or changed?  Not really but I can tell this baby is getting big and I fear he will be way bigger than my DD. At 20 weeks he measured 14 oz and she only weighed 10 oz...she was big enough 7lbs15oz, so I am starting to get a little worried!

Anything you're looking forward to this week?  I am excited for Halloween tonight and taking my little witch out for her first trick or treating ( she was only 11 mths last year so we didn't do it..we just let her hand out the candy to the kids!).  Also we go on our hospital tour this weekend so I am looking forward to that.

Taylor Annalee 12/1/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Sean Thomas 1/26/2012 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Angel Baby missed m/c 2/17/11, D&E 2/18/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

31 Weeks today!   Cool

How are you feeling today? Feeling pretty good...I really can't complain.

Anything new or changed?  Having the urge to go to the bathroom every time I get up from a sitting position.

Anything you're looking forward to this week? Handing out candy tonight and baby's dresser being delivered.

• Options

Yeah 29 weeks!  Squash finally!!!

Feeling pretty good, nothing to complain about.  

Nothing new, I just bought a ton of candy and so far it looks like I'm going to be eating most of it.  We have no trick or treaters!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"