Two Under 2
Options

Another One???

I had my LO 3 months ago (July 24th) and had my first period last month (September 26-October 1). I have not had a period for October yet and I am 8 days late. I had a blood test (was negative) done October 24th because my PAP came back a little abnormal and they thought I needed a biopsy (which i didnt need because everything was ok). Me and the hubby have not been using protection. I had to take Clomid to have my LO so I didnt think I could get pregnant. Has anyone gotten pregnant regularly after a Clomid pregnancy?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another One???

• Options
    imageplattimore07:

Has anyone gotten pregnant regularly after a Clomid pregnancy?

Even better.... I've gotten pregnant 3 times without meds after going thru failed Clomid, Femara, IUI's and finally getting pregnant with #1 via a very sucky and not promising IVF cycle.

We were told that we had a 5% chance of ever conceiving again WITH IVF and pretty much zero chance without medical intervention.

My recommendation is that if you don't want to be pregnant you need to use birth control.

There's plenty of us on this board that beat the odds and conceived #2 without medical intervention.

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options
    We had no trouble getting pregnant with DS2 but had 6 IUIs and 1 IVF to get DS1 so anything can happen...  If you're not ready for another baby, use birth control.  I'm still in shock that I have a Mirena after all we went through for DS1!  If you are ready, good luck!  
    After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It took 19 months and clomid/IUI to get my DS, and I never even got a ppAF and then had DD.  I also just got a third BFP without medical intervention, although sadly it ended in m/c.  

If you are ready, go for it.  If not, I would definitely use protection if I were you Smile 

TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"