February 2011 Moms

Clicky Poll - development

Just curious what all our LOs are up to these days.  How mobile are those Feb babies?![Poll]
dx PCOS on Metformin
LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
Totally worth the wait!
Getting ready for #2
Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
My Chart / Info for Newbies

Re: Clicky Poll - development

• B is army crawling and pulling up on anything he can reach.
  • DS is crawling great, pulling to stand up quite a bit, but not near walking.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Loading the player...
  • Apparently, as of tonight, I need to change my vote to army crawling and almost walking.  I guess we'll just skip crawling and pulling up. 

Indifferent

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • My DS has taken 3 steps but for them most part he crawls like a maniac to get where he's going in a flash. He is constantly pulling himself up and walking along the couch.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ellie is so close to crawling but backs out at the last second evey time.  She has been scooting around for about a month now though.  She is starting to pull her self up on anythign she can find... Bathtime is a challenge these days since she just tries to pull her self up using  the tub.  If you stand her up she'll hold onto the furniture and has taken a step along it but hasn't ventured further then that.  She is workng on her balance and can stand up on her how for a few seconds and will walk around all day if you hold her hands.   I am excited for her to crawl and walk and get to explore her world more but I am quiet content with my barely mobile baby for the time being though I knwo it wont last long.  She is scooting faster and further these days and doesn't just sit still!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • army crawling and pulling up
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • I swear alex will be walking by the end of the month. He stands up anywhere now and can stand for a while without holding on toanything. If he's close to something to "lean on" he can take a step or to, to get to it. It's crazy. He still crawls alot. But he scales everything, the walls, the side of the bed, his crib you name it.

I am just shocked that he's going to be walking so soon!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    By lilenatalem at 2012-01-28 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I guess I need to frequent these boards more often! All of your babies are adorable!!! :)<3 Landon is crawling everywhere, SUPER fast, and he is "crusin" the couch, and coffee table...and cabinet doors, and chairs....you name it! :D He never stops, and I can't keep up with him half the time :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"