Cloth Diapering
Options

Part-time lurker with a BG question

I CD both of my boys (who are now 7 and 10) years ago, and my head is spinning with the options available these days!  I'm currently leaning toward a whole stash of Bum Genius 4.0s with snaps for my babies, and yes I know it's a little early in the process, but we'll need to plan for this.  So my question, I used to be a big Fuzzi Bunz kind of girl and really liked how the poop didn't stick to the fleece.  Is that the same with the BGs lining?

Thanks in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Part-time lurker with a BG question

• Options
    My DD has softer poops and I definitely need a liner or a sprayer to get her poop off our BG's.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    The BG lining is very similar to the Fuzzibunz liner.  I don't know if they feel exactly the same.  I have some of both, plus flip covers and pfs, which I use the most.
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use BGs & get the poop off pretty easily w/a plastic spoon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    About 1/2 of our stash is BG and we don't have any more or less trouble getting poop out of them than out of our fleece lined diapers.
    imageimage imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"