April 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone have some Nutrimagen they want to get rid of?

DS is milk and soy protein intolerant.  He did great with the soy formula for all of 2 days.  We are now on to the Nutrimagen.  I'm trying to find any and all I can just to save a bit of money.  PM me if you have any you aren't using.

Thanks in advance. Smile

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone have some Nutrimagen they want to get rid of?

• Options

I know I say this a lot but call your pedi.  They have every sample under the sun!!  I BF but have to supplement every now and then.  I always get sample cans of Enfamil Premium Infant everytime that we go for DS's checkups.

https://www.enfamil.com/app/iwp/enfamil/certificate.do?dm=enf&id=/Consumer_Home3/Offers/Nutramigensample&iwpst=B2C&ls=0&csred=1&r=3497484846

There is a certificate too!  Even if you can get a free week's worth of formula every time that he has an appointment it will really help a lot!  Good Luck!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Sorry, wish I could help you but Gia still needs hers!  When we found out she was allergic to milk/soy, they put us right on Nutramigen.  Someone advised me to call my insurance company and write Enfamil.  So I did, My insurance company said it's state mandated for them to reimburse mothers for every purchase of formula needed for medical reasons, all I need to do is send in the receipt with a letter from the pedi saying Gia needs Nutramigen bc they diagnosed her milk/soy allergy each time I buy formula and I receive a check in the mail for the full amount in a week.  So try that and see what your insurance company says.  Also, I emailed the company and asked what they can do for us moms who have to buy Nutramigen...so far I have received over $50 in coupons and $25 in rebates.  Good Luck!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The pedi was out of it!!!  LOL  I ended up getting 13 cans from someone on CL.  Her daughter was done with it.  I paid $170, for what retails here at $340. 
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have several coupons for it, one for 5 dollars off and i think 3 ten dollars off, my son doesnt take it well, so hes on alimentum.
  • Options

My pedi gave us samples at some visits. Lately, they are out of samples because the rep is over budget. Argh.

My insurance won't cover it.

I tried enfamil and they sent me some rebates.

The cheapest I have found is amazon.com subscribe and save.

Nathan tried going back to Similac over the weekend and that was a big fail. Looks like he will be on Nutramagin until at least age 1. Boo.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"