Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Storage question

Were do you keep LO's shoes and how do you keep them?

For those with Girls:

1. Were do you keep bows, clips, headbands, ect and how?

2. Were do you keep dress up stuff?

I went through DD closet again today since it was a mess!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Storage question

• Options
    imageMonkeygirl26:

Were do you keep LO's shoes and how do you keep them?

For those with Girls:

1. Were do you keep bows, clips, headbands, ect and how? Small barettes and ponytail holders are in a small drawer in DD's dresser. Bows and bigger clips are on one of those bow holder things with the ribbons like this one from Etsy.

2. Were do you keep dress up stuff? In her toy box in her bedroom. Most of the toys are in the play room, so we have extra space in that toy box.

I went through DD closet again today since it was a mess!!

imageimage
  • Options

We have a small basket by the front door for her shoes. She can take them off and put them away when we get home, and knows where to find them when getting ready.

Bows are kept on a ribbon bow holder I made from satin ribbon. Headbands are in a small basket in her top dresser drawer, ponytail holders are in a small bucket next to the headbands.

DD doesn't have many dress-up clothes at this point, so they are just hanging in her closet or by her play kitchen (the aprons/hats). 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Unfortunately shoes are kind of tossed around, as she isn't to wear them through the house.  They typically come off as soon as she comes in the door, whether it's in the kitchen or family room.  

Barretts & bows are all on ribbons hanging on her bedroom wall.

Dress up clothes are in a big rubbermaid tub. 

• Options

Shoes are in her room in the storage cube ottoman, along with hats and her belt.  There is two pairs of shoes I think by the front door in a basket with some of mine and DHs shoes. 

DD has her own bathroom so all of her hair stuff is in their (before we switched bedrooms it was all on her dresser) we keep bows and clips on a ribbon holder and headbands, pnytails, and small clips are in three cute plastic cups all lined up.  

Dress up stuff was getting out of control so I went to goodwill and found a nice hard shelled suitcase and painted the outisde bright red since it was brown and everything is in thier.  Now when she wants to play with dress up stuff she asks to get it out and she has to put it all back before moving onto something else.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Where do you keep LO's shoes and how do you keep them?
    In a basket with DS's shoes as well.  The basket slides under an end table in our family room.

Where do you keep bows, clips, headbands, ect and how?
    I made a sort of Etsy style clip/bow holder with ribbon that is attached to the wall.

Where do you keep dress up stuff?
    Don't have any, but will probably put in closet.

Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"