Stay at Home Moms
Options

Coupon binder question..NBR

What kind of binder do you recommend for couponing? And what kind of pocket pages do you use? Where did you get them from? I won't be doing extreme couponing but I wanted to be more organized b/c my coupons are all over the place around the house. Any tips would also be appreciated. I apologize if this has been asked before.  TIA

Re: Coupon binder question..NBR

• Options
    If you go to Target or Walmart or any store like that, they actually have little 'coupon folders'.  They're about 4 dollars, and kinda look like a large wallet, they expand, and are divided into multiple insert area and come with little tabs for labeling.  That's what I use and it works great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't use a binder.  I use about 4 folders.  I take the inserts from each week, write the date on the front in larger print sharpie, and put it in the pockets.  Then I just use the coupon sites which list what insert and which date to use for each *deal* (krazycouponlady.com and hip2save.com) and go back and cut out only the coupons I will need.  I was spending too much time clipping and sorting and not even using most of the coupons.  I get an advance copy of the paper on Saturday night, check the sites, make my list and cut out the coupons.  Takes me 10-20 minutes, maybe. 

If You DO go the binder route, I have heard you need to get one that zips, so that if you drop the binder, or it moves around in the car, the coupons don't go flying everywhere.  The clear pocket inserts are called baseball card holders and you should be able to get them at Walgreen's or Wal-Mart.  

Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks for the tips! I am definitely looking for something that will not take me a long time to organize. Thanks for the websites : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"