Colorado Babies
Options

Denver area photographer

Hi there! 

Any recommendations on Denver area maternity and newborn photographers? Preferably one that allows you to purchase the digital negatives from the shoot?

Thanks! 

Re: Denver area photographer

• Options

Julie Harris

www.julieharrisphotography.com 

• Options

Julie Harris did our wedding photography - amazing.  She's pricey, but amazing.

I'd also look into Stefanie Burt - stefanieburt.com  She has her own style, but does a lot of cute pictures.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ross Bothwell of Elegant-Images. He did a lot of our pics which are amazing. another name I recommend is Ann Goldenberg, she is a local Nestie and a lot of the local nesties use her. Try to page her on the Colorado Board.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

https://airingtonphotography.com/

She did our maternity shots (you can see my favorites in her gallery) and we have used her several times afterward for family shoots. She is so easy to work with. You have many different price points and the option to purchase the disk at a great price. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Andrea Janke of Precious Poses Photography is the best! She does beautiful pictures and her baby pictures are phenomenal! The best in Denver! 
  • Options

The Vintage Cupcake Photography

www.thevintagecupcakephotography.com 

• Options
    A&A Photography is amazing as well, they did our wedding and I couldn't say enough about their work. I've also seen Maternity/Newborn photos by HeatherLilyPhotography and they are very nice!
  • Options

I no longer live in the area but this photographer came HIGHLY recommended by 2 friends (each from a different part of my life) and she'll be taking our photos in 2 weeks!! It's our first time as a family since 1989. :)

https://lauramurrayphotography.com/blog/ 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"