August 2011 Moms
Options

He STTN!!

Last night I took DH our for his birthday with friends and let LO stay the night with my parents. They've been itching for this opportunity so it worked out for everyone. I was so nervous because LO has not been sleeping so great recently. He's never STTN but for a few weeks, we were at least getting 4-5 hour stretches. But the last two weeks or so, he's only been sleeping about 2 hours at a time :(

Until last night!! I called my mom this morning to say we were on our way to get him and asked how he did. She said he slept from about 10:30pm until 6am! I could not believe it!! I am so proud of my little guy and although I am not expecting this to be a regular habit, it's exciting to know that he's capable of STTN!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: He STTN!!

• Options
    Awesome! I bet your parents loved that. Let's hope he keeps it up!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congratulations!!!

My LO STTN at 11w0d (8pm-3am), then again 3 days later, then 2 days later... and counting.  Little by little...

They're growing up!

TTC#1 2003, 5 angels above, IVF-PGS-FET, DD b. Aug-2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2 2012/13? FET

• Options
    That's great cause then the grandparents will be willing to take LO again :) 

• Options

Congrats! 

That's how my LO started STTN- at Grandma's house. She would never sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time here at home, but she would always sleep 5-6 hours at a time or more at my mom's house. I couldn't believe it and still don't understand it, lol.

She finally started STTN at home and it was so nice. She only wakes up once during the night now (around 4 or 5am) and I can live with that. 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks! I go back to work in a week so it would be great if this was something he started doing at least some of the time! And when I work, I wake up at 4am anyway so if that was his one wake up time, it would totally work for me!
  • Options
    That's so great!!
  • Options
    Same thing happened to us.  She STTN for the first time for grandma at 2 months.  We have had about 10 nights that she has slept 7-9 hrs in the last month.  I hope it lasts for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"