Adoption
Options

AW: adoption web site up and running!

we finally got it finished!! please feel free to take a look and offer suggestions! :) 

https://plantingseedsofhope.weebly.com 

*~PAIF/SAIF welcome and encouraged!~*

Re: AW: adoption web site up and running!

• Options
    Nice job! the only thing I would change, possibly, is that your "Dear Mama" letter link didn't appear on the main page (like it didn't fit on the main header and had arrows to get to more pages). Since your goal is to connect with an expectant mom, you may consider rearranging the order of your page links. I'm looking at it on an iPad, so it may just be the way it appears on this machine. Good luck!!!
  • Options
    It is very nice, thanks for sharing!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Please don't take this the wrong way: 

I would probably not focus so much on the adoption from China in my letter. It comes off to me as if the child you are wanting to adopt domestically is like a placeholder until you turn 30. I'm sure this is not the case, but the way there is such a focus on turning 30 and getting a baby girl from China, it kind of comes off that way.

I would maybe word it more like:

We intend on growing our family through adoption both domestic and international. 

I would leave out the part about wanting the new baby experience as the reason you are looking at domestic adoption. 

I think the rest looks great, I like the pictures and the about us sections. I would also move the dear mama letter up. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thanks ladies! made the changes :) 

*~PAIF/SAIF welcome and encouraged!~*

• Options
    I think I would add more descriptive captions to the pictures. There are names but it doesn't make it clear how they're related to you. It looks really nice though. Good Luck!

Mommy to DS#1 7/1/04 and DS#2 6/15/07
    M/C 2/16/10 at 9wks 5 days~ D&C 2/18/10
    BFP#4 5/17/11 C/P.    
    BFP#5 11/30/12 Surprise! DS#3 born 7/29/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"