May 2011 Moms

Georgia's H'ween Playdate

We hosted a playdate Friday, it was fun but a little nerve wracking as my house isn't babyproofed AT ALL!  Ten kids...one 3 year old, one 2 year old, the rest were one and under!  Photos just posted on my blog (link in sig).

I kow I need to fix my sig pic too!!

Re: Georgia's H'ween Playdate

• Adorable!  Great ideas :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Looks like fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Of course she had a diaper incident while in the cute outfit before pics were taken, right?! Post pics when it has been cleaned!
  • imagenycdueinmay:
    Of course she had a diaper incident while in the cute outfit before pics were taken, right?! Post pics when it has been cleaned!

Yes!  I made the tutu, too.  I was so proud of myself.  Put her in the oufit today...more poop so she must hate it.  I'm going to try again until I get a picture, LOL.

• Really cute! I like how you broke down the cost, not bad at all! You made me realize one can still throw little gatheringsby  keeping it simple, cute and budget friendly, the latter being important in a household of one income since I'm a SAHM! Thanks for sharing!
  • imageSteph&Harry08:
    Really cute! I like how you broke down the cost, not bad at all! You made me realize one can still throw little gatheringsby  keeping it simple, cute and budget friendly, the latter being important in a household of one income since I'm a SAHM! Thanks for sharing!

I'm also a SAHM, I wanted decorations but I knew they had to be cheap.  I just started out by figuring out things I could make with craft/construction paper.  You could do it for cheaper than I did...I bought everything @ Hobby Lobby, but I'm thinking Target or WalMart would have been cheaper, I just didn't make time to go to those.

You can do the accordion fold circles for turkeys, santa, snowmen, pretty much anything! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"