Cloth Diapering
Options

Woohoo! Baby's here and I can finally use my CDs!

Just wanted to share - we're pretty excited! She turned out bigger than we expected - 8lb 12oz - so our newborn stash won't be useable for very long, unfortunately. Our small BG's fit her, but they seem to get in the way of our cord, so we're just using prefolds and covers for now, which seem to be working out pretty well! I do have WAY more covers than I need though - we got about seven, and we've been using the same two over and over. I didn't realize they would be so easy to just wipe clean.

Tried out the newborn Grovia's and they seemed to fit, and they leaked right away! Maybe I need to wash them more- only washed 3 times to prep. We will see.

Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Woohoo! Baby's here and I can finally use my CDs!

• Options
    Congrats!!  She is adorable!  Glad to hear that prefolds and covers are working well for you- I just got my prefolds in the mail yesterday to beef up my newborn stash.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your baby girl!  Actually using my stash is one of the things I'm looking forward to as well Yes
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My Grovia package said to wash 5-6 times for prepping -- they use organic cotton, so you have to spend a while with hot water to get all the natural oils out.
    Married 5-24-2008;
    BFP 4-19-11. Ezri Ana born on due date, Dec 30 2011!
    My Ovulation Chart 
    BFP 10-05-2014; MMC 11-15-2014.
    BFP 02-17-2015
  • Options

imageDiademChi:
    My Grovia package said to wash 5-6 times for prepping -- they use organic cotton, so you have to spend a while with hot water to get all the natural oils out.

Yeah- I reread the packaging and saw that.. I only did 3 so maybe a couple more washes will solve the problem. They're the only tiny AIO's I got. The prefolds and covers turned out to be much easier than I thought and DH caught on pretty quickly too - almost wish I had gotten them in bigger sizes too. 

Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Aww... congrats!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!  I'm quite excited to start using my stash also!
    href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

• Options
    Congrats!
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"