Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Has anyone bought a baby memory book?

Looking for suggestions. I've been looking online and getting no where. Arg.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Re: Has anyone bought a baby memory book?

• Options
    I got one at Pottery Barn kids and really like it! It's really cute and covers all the big milestones but leaves room for pictures!
    BFP #1 6/18/10 Saw HB 7/15/10 Missed M/C 8/17/10 @ 12 weeks 2 days- 2 D&C's( 8/20 and 8/26) BFP#2 11/21/10 Nonviable at 5wks, possible ectopic. Methotrexate 12/3/10&12/9/10 BFP#3 3/10/11 Beta@12dpo 39 Beta@14dpo 160! 21 DPO 2439 HB at 7wks 127 EDD 11/17/11
    ITS A BOY!!!! Born 11/13/11 BFP #4: 10/29/12 edd 7/11/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was given one as a gift from DH's Grandma.  I think she got it at Macy's. 
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My mom got us one for our shower.  I really like it.  It includes every milestone with spots for pictures. 

https://www.crgibson.com/Memory-Book-Classic-Pooh-12333428

(sorry don't know how to make them clicky).  Our nursery theme is winnie the pooh but C.R. Gibson seems to have really nice baby books and a large variety. Good luck finding one.  It's hard to choose. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ........ born 11/16/11 at 36 weeks weighing 3 lbs, 6 oz
  • Options
    I bought one at Target.  It's carters brand and has puppies on it...my fave!  The colors also match the nursery.
  • Options

I actually got one at Michael's, but I got a baby memory scrapbook, you do it all yourself and it came with different paper choices and stickers for milestones and all sorts of stuff.

I couldn't find one that I liked so I decided to make my own Stick out tongue  I went ahead and bought some cute extra paper and more stickers and stuff too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got ds at hallmark and I liked it. I'm going to look there again for this baby.
    Asher Thomas 5.19.10
    Miles Edmund 12.29.11
    Liam Robert 1.21.14
    Baby 4...ok probably another boy here haha 9.20.15
  • Options
    For DS, someone gave us the one from Target and we like it.   I'll probably buy another one from there for this LO. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Options

I have this one from BRU and LOVE it.  It has places for meeting mom and dad before baby, family trees, birth story, a page for every month with a photo and questions to anwers through 12 months, then a page for every year until age 5 and lots of free space pages in the back for anything you want to put in like a scrapbook.  There's also pages for pic and to write about milestones like 1st tooth, haircut, vacation, etc...  I will be getting the same book for this baby.  It also has a matching photo album and memory box.  I LOVE the memory box.  We have all the cards from the shower, ones epople sent after he was born, a few little shower decorations, u/s pics, hospital braclets, etc...

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3004119

Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"