Pregnant after a Loss
Options

nipple question

I know our nipples get darker, but I was expecting a gradual shift. Instead I've developed large brown freckle-like spots. Is that normal? Will they over take my nips?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: nipple question

• Options
    Nobody? Man, my nipples must be really weird. I'll go over analyze them some more.
  • Options

I was just coming here to tell you that although mine have darkened in general, I just discovered a new big freckle on one!  I can assure you that those babies haven't seen any sun that would have caused that.  ;-)

And I just wrote about this on the internet.   :: face turning red ::

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelotus88:
    Nobody? Man, my nipples must be really weird. I'll go over analyze them some more.

You're weird Stick out tongue  Mine are dark all over.  So not sexy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a victim of the freckles & skin tags!!! (so hot)
    image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
  • Options
    imageLifeInANutshell:

Skin tags! I have one in my arm pit! I got it last week and had no idea what it was. I was reading wtewye, and there they were. Apparently normal in second and third tri in high friction areas. It says they should go away after delivery.

It ns just so strange, all these changes that we have no control over.
  • Options
    imagelisaNDmike08:

I was just coming here to tell you that although mine have darkened in general, I just discovered a new big freckle on one!  I can assure you that those babies haven't seen any sun that would have caused that.  ;-)
    And I just wrote about this on the internet.   :: face turning red ::

I'm glad I'm not the only one with freckles. They do look sun related but I don't think they are. Lasr time these babies saw the sun was mid july and that was only briefly (we have a second floor deck and everybody else is one story :-P )
  • Options
    imageFroggy76:

imagelotus88:

You're weird Stick out tongue  Mine are dark all over.  So not sexy.

I know it, but I don't care. I have a baby inside me. With its own heart beat and it's kind of awesome.
  • Options

imageLifeInANutshell:

ME TOO!  I was shocked by the skin tags.  I have grown them on my nipples (ick!), my neck, AND have one on my lady bits (double ICK!)...  I was not expecting that.

Oh, my nipples are quite brown too.  Its really pretty crazy how much they have changed, especially considering how pasty pale I am.  lol 

TTC since January 2010
    BFP 5/9/10. U/S - no heartbeat 6/2/10 (7 weeks). Induced miscarriage 6/7/10.
    Chemical pregnancies 12/2/10, 1/3/11, and 2/7/11.
    dx: RPL due to poor quality uterine lining; begin progesterone January 2011
    BFP 3/10/11. EDD 11/19/11. E arrived 11/15/11!

Loss Blog | Life Blog

• Options
    I'm so glad you posted this - I feel like some sort of freak! Mine have definitely darkened crazily... but not evenly at all and they make me really self conscious. There are freckles too and they sort of spread... but only horizontally. Add in a couple of skin tags in that area too... Dh is fascinated w/ the boobs but I'm too self conscious to allow access. Plus I'm thinking of seeing my gp to get the tags removed cause they rub on my bra and it hurts. Tongue Tied
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"