Philadelphia Babies
Options

Is anyone near Wilkes-Barre or Scranton?

I don't know if there is another board for these areas, but I haven't been able to find one.  I am new to this site.  I am living in Alabama right now, but will be moving to this general area (still looking for a house to rent) in December, as long as we find a house.  I am pregnant and will need a high risk OB as I am expecting another baby in May.  Also, could use some advice on pediatricians and day care.  For day care, I am just looking for something in the morning.  I am a SAHM, but like my daughter to have interactions with other children.  Here in Alabama, they have things called Mother's Morning Out, which is usually at the churches around here.  She goes from 9 to 1.  I am looking for something similar.  I would love if it had an actual curriculum.  Any help on these issues would be greatly appreciated!!

Also, after doing some research, I have found out some disturbing things about Wilkes-Barre General Hospital when it comes to having a baby.  I would like to know what anyone thinks of the hospitals in this area too.  Thanks again!

Re: Is anyone near Wilkes-Barre or Scranton?

• Options

Im from the philly area but my husbands family is from Scranton.  His sister in law just had a baby in July at Moses Taylor in Scranton.  She had a good experience and loved the nurses there. 

Hope that helps! 

BFP#1 10/30/2011,MC 12/4/2011 9w2d,BFP#2 3/6/2012,m/c 4/18/2012 9w1d D&E 4/18/2012 BFP#3 8/12/2012 EDD 4/25/2013 Stick baby!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"