Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Ouch

I just saw the cutest little toddler in the grocery store. She looked like she could be mine, super big cheeks, dark straight hair, olive skin. The mom was running after her. I had to step out of her way (she was running FAST, sweet thing) and it just about took my breath away. I feel like going in public is like stepping in a minefield! UGH
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ouch

• Options
    Yesterday one of my Friends announced their pregnancy on FB. I would have only been due a few weeks after her. I had that same knife to the heart reaction you felt. It's not that I'm not happy for her, I truly am, I just am sad at what should have been. I hope one day this type of stuff gets easier, I mean there's no way to really avoid it. HUGS
    photo 35d244fc-d783-4f72-9f87-95af3ae7a0be.jpgLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel.  The other day I was at Target and without thinking passed by the baby section and my heart just sank. Seeing all those cute little outfits hanging in the aisles just broke my heart.  I guess this is all just part of the process and I am hoping that it gets easier with time.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just came back from Target and the same thing happened to me.  I walked passed the infant aisle and sadness just overwhelmed me.  Last time I was at Target I was looking through that same section with joy in my heart.  I too hope it gets easier in time. :(
  • Options
    I am so sorry. :( I was at lunch with my sister today and it seemed like there were babies and pregnant women everywhere! 
  • Options
    I know how you feel. Every time I go get my blood drawn to check my beta there are several very pregnant ladies having their glucose test done and complaining abut it. I just try to hide the tears.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagePeggy79:
    I know how you feel. Every time I go get my blood drawn to check my beta there are several very pregnant ladies having their glucose test done and complaining abut it. I just try to hide the tears.

Ugh I am sorry. I am going to get more bloodwork done on Thursday and am terrified of this same thing happening. ((HUGS))

• Options

DS siggy warning

:::HUGS::: to you and Peggy both!! Its awful sitting at the ob/gyn and being the ONLY one not pregnant!! sigh!

It will be a mine field for awhile unfortantely. Sad

~Jess & Mike May 12, 2007
    12.6.07 CP at 5w
    5.21.08 BO discovered at 7w, D&E at 8w3d
    8.31.08 CP at 4w5d
    BFP Sept 25, 2008 bfp buddy lkstor Landon born June 6, 2009
    3.25.11 missed m/c discovered at 9w6d, D&E at 10w2d
    4.28.11 MTHFR a1298c homozygous discovered
    4.2011 Began NaProTechnology
    10.12.11 Diagnosed with Type III Luteal Phase Defect
    10.2011 Starting hcg injections on 5, 7 & 9 dpo
    BFP 12.7.11 - EDD 8.14.12 - IT'S A BOY! Fruit Baby
    Life During and After RPL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just had another one of those moments...one of my good friends sent a mass email announcing they are 12 weeks preggo. I am very happy for her b/c they have been TTC for 2 years and had an ectopic a few months ago, but it still brings that sadness. We would be a month apart. I know we are all having these "punches to the gut" and it is nice to get those feelings out and share with people who are experiencing the same thing. T&P's to all of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"