New to The Bump

Don't know if I am pregnant or not....

I am 32 years old, have 2 daughters age 12 and 9. I have only been late 4 times in my life. Once with each of my daughters and the last 2 late times ended in miscarriages. Now I am 3 weeks late, negative pregnancy test and really confused. I have some nausea, urinate frequently, stay hungry all the time, have weight gain due to eating, and my breast hurt on and off. I also stay very dizzy at times. My lower back also aches on and off depending on what I am doing. Which I also had lots of with my 2nd daughter. Also I had bleeding after intercourse which was gone within a few hours. That I have never done except while I was pregnant with my 2 girls. I don't have insurance to go to the Dr. to get tested. I guess I am just wondering if it is possible to be pregnant and have a negative pregnancy test. If anyone has any information for me please help me out here. I am not stressing about it or anything like that. I am just very confused at this moment.

Re: Don't know if I am pregnant or not....

• Yes, it is possible to be pregnant and have a negative pregnancy test. With the symptoms that you mentioned, you need to see a doctor whether you are pregnant or not.

Look in the phone book for your local Planned Parenthood, pregnancy center, or free clinic. There are a lot of organizations out there that offer free / cheap pregnancy testing and offer support for pregnant women.

• It's possible, but doubtful.

Find a clinic. You should see someone about this.

• Loading the player...
  • This happened to me. I got a negative result after negative result for weeks until the pregnancy hormones were strong enough to be detected in the at home pregnancy test. You can always go to Planned Parenthood or a medical clinic and get a test done there. Good luck! :)
  • It's definitely possible! My mom had negative tests when she was pregnant with me until she had a blood test done. Definitely see about going to a free clinic or planned parenthood.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well it's definitely possible but who knows? You really need to find a clinic, they are everywhere. The first pregnancy test I took was negative but I took one a week later and it was positive.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"