September 2011 Moms
Options

PP Period

Has anyone else gotten their first PP period and it been incredibly heavy?  I had a c-section 5 and a half weeks ago and my bleeding stopped after two weeks and then started up a week later and the past two days has been super heavy.  I have my 6 week appointment next week so I guess we will see if it is still going then...

Re: PP Period

• Options
    my first three with ds1 were hell.  and i was on bcp.  didn't help.  this time my first wasn't so bad, but we'll see.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't get mine yet...I FINALLY stopped my PP spotting at 5w6d PP...my OB that delivered DS said that my first period after the PP bleeding is going to be a heavy one...definitely NOT something I'm looking forward to bc I very rarely had heavy periods as an adult, only in my teen years the first or second day of my period
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I only had two in between stopping BFing DS and conceiving DD, but both were awful.  I hear they eventually get better ... I sure hope so, I can't imagine continuing to have them that bad for years.
  • Options
    I got mine last week and it started very light...almost like spotting and each day it got worse and worse. The middle days were horrible and extremely heavy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Are you BF? Before 6 weeks pp it's probably just the locia starting back up. Mine did that last time. It stops and starts back up again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"